• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Diphenhydramine

Kchan101

Greenlighter
Hey, after a night of tripping on DPH, I awoke today feeling 'different'.. It seems I'm a bit slower than usual, I guess this is what they call brain fog.

Anyways, has anyone else experienced DPH induced brain fog? Is this a normal DPH hangover?

also, I find the trip intensity to vary a lot. For example, when is dosed 250mg, I was tripping insanely. Spiders, in and out of dreams, talking to random people. However, I dosed 600mg last night and barely tripped at all. Does anyone else feel like this with diphenhydramine?

i understand the general hate for diphenhydramine, but I found the experience quite enjoyable to be honest.

You're probably going to get a bunch of replies telling you that you're retarded. In most people's experience DPH is unpleasant at best. You're likely getting some of the residual anti-cholinergic effects which should dissipate with time. It's a real nasty 'drug' to trip on - it's not a psychedelic, it's a deleriant. You couldn't pay me to take that stuff in high doses, so I don't have an experiences to share.

Pinpoint, thanks for the input. I actually found the trip quite interesting. The anxiety felt was readily gone when I reminded myself that they were merely hallucinations. This was obviously confirmed by me touching the hallucinations as they look insanely real on DPH.

600mg is a lot. Be mindful about your surroundings before taking a dose like that. DPH has heavy dissociative effects, and has minimal visual/spiritual potential. You have no idea what is happening in reality, and this can be very dangerous if you are doing anything other than laying down and spacing out, and even then you may decide to do something irrational. I can scarcely think of a drug that would more require a sitter.

Thinking back to my earlier using years I must've literally been out of my mind when I did em. I cannot think of a less enjoyable substance... Celt maybe nutmeg. I was plain ignorant... just plain ignorant. But everything works different for different folks so I can't be mad at cha if it's something that you really like. Idk hoe but if you do you do.