• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Diphenhydramine - CWE?

Sprout

Bluelight Crew
Would it be possible to do a CWE on a few Nytol caplets, then evaporate the water to leave DPH powder?

Yes but I really don't see what the point would be.
Their BA is around 80~90% and taking them in a "recreational" manner isn't fun at all lol...
Are you wanting to add it to a rig with some dope or something?

Thank you, I read a few things today about dope users liking the DPH rush so I figured it'd be a lot safer, and not to mention cheaper, to rig up some diphen instead of going back to skag.

that is insane, dont even think about doin that, it might help a little with the itching of opiates, but definatly not a rush. Also try to find Benadryl capsules, break open the capsules and pour out the powder, that dissolves in water readily and can be used for all purposes.

that is insane, dont even think about doin that, it might help a little with the itching of opiates, but definatly not a rush. Also try to find Benadryl capsules, break open the capsules and pour out the powder, that dissolves in water readily and can be used for all purposes.
How is this insane?

^^ Thats insane dont even think about doing that

but let me give you some suggestions.

But is there an actual reason why this is crazy? Is there some unknown risk to IV DPH?

DPH is dysphoric. the only rush will be its sedation effects, which probably cause a placebo pleasant experience in opie and benzo heads because they associate sedation with the high. DPH is not worth doing a CWE to get it out of the nytol

injecting things from pills is best avoided, especially when it's so easily avoidable as diphenhydramine... you could just eat the pill and get its benefits, namely itching relief and increased sedation. esp since you wouldn't have any tolerance with it

anybody know how safe IVing diph from pills is compared to other pills? (haven't looked as much into IV stuff, can't say i've had the pleasure of trying) i saw the thread the OP mentioned i think, where somebody mentioned enjoying the rush from a shot of DPH (without an opiate in there)

Jason Crest used to do this with either DPH or Hydroxyzine.
You would definitely need a micron filter!!! Otherwise you'd end up shooting particles of fillers etc which is oooohhhhhhhh so bad for you.

But as others have said - just take them orally and if you want them to come on quicker, powder them and take it orally that way. But I'll warn you, they're one of he most foul tasting tabs around :|