• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dimethylone (m11)

This stuff is most likely just methylone. I seem to remember discussion that a sample of supposed dimethylone tested as straight methylone.

Apologies for the late information. I had about 20g of this stuff sent to me instead of Methylone and it's almost gone now over the course of a month and nearly 15 people trying it. I'm not going to post a real TR because there isn't much point.

Basically from all of our experiences, we think it's very similar to Methylone, yet you can definitely tell them apart if you were in a blind test. The main differences are that it doesn't affect your serotonin as much as Methylone, until you redose a lot. At first it feels like a more stimulated version of Methylone, so I'm assuming it binds to the Dopamine receptors more strongly than Methylone. But after taking 5+ consecutive doses throughout a night, spaced about an hour apart, the euphoric effects start coming out a lot more and you definitely feel more like you did MDMA the next day. But other than that, it's very similar to Methylone and lasts close to the same length, but with a longer comedown if you redose for a long period of time.

Also the next day I feel like it's a bit more toxic to your heart as my heart felt pretty uneasy the next day. That's pretty much all I have to add.

More stimulating version of Methylone with close to the same potency. Feel free to ask questions.

Last edited:
It's methylone, two vendors have reported after sourcing and subsequent testing that it was simply methylone passed off under a different name.

Otherwise Dimethylone would bk-MDDMA, and MDDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxy-N,N-dimethylamphetamine) is reported in PiHKAL as being completely useless, don't think adding the beta-ketone would cause such a jump in activity

Oh really? I suppose that would make sense as it definitely felt very similar. It was different than the Methylone I've tried before though but that could just be because it's a different batch.

eggnog, instead of uploading to sendspace, you might want to consider a service like tinypic in the future so that you can post the image directly in the thread.

Here is methylone:

501px-Methylone.svg.png

Here is the image eggnog posted of "M11":

x5ci8z.jpg

Here is an image of "dimethylone":

154.png

Last edited:
just to clarify, the product being called M11 in this picture was never called dimethylone, it is just being called M11 in this case.... but there is no thread for m11 as it is being presented in this picture...

Sorry about that, I changed it from dimethylone to M11.

I also added an image of dimethylone to the post.

Interesting, I wasn't aware that they were different substances. We might need a separate thread for M11 if that is the case.

I don't if y'all heard but methylone is being banned in China starting 1st of Jan. Therefor it seems like the majority of producers and vendors will be switching to dimethylone/bk-mmda you name it. Apparently no one has tried it around here, I was curious about it since methylone was particularly appreciated in my neck of the woods.
I should be sampling it soon, will let you know.

If MDDMA (methylenedioxy-di-methly-amp for anyone unaware), is next to useless I would strongly assume the BK-MDDMA would also be useless, think MDMA>BK-MDMA.

However, what is M11 in that picture actually... Maybe BDD or ADD can help

cathinones are different than amphetamines, where as certain variations will render a standard phenethylamine/amphetamine useless, cathinones are a bit different. just look at the difference between prolintane(very mild) vs. a-pvp. It's almost as if that oxygen just smooths everything over to make everything work where as without it every little variation is very definative and can change the activity dramaticly. Interestingly enough i find this to be true in the way they feel/taste/smell going into the body.

i have to wonder if the legality of dimethylone will be negated in practical situations if it shows up on a reagents test as methylone. you would have to have gc/ms done on it to ascertain whether it was di/methylone. cops dont have a lab on them...they would surely arrest you for it.

if its weaker than methylone, why would anyone bother ?? methylone is crap enough as it is .............
let alone making a weaker version of it.

hey guys i have experience with methylone .i have dimethylone right now about to take a dose of 200mg . i can post a report for research ?? . ya

hey guys i have experience with methylone .i have dimethylone right now about to take a dose of 200mg . i can post a report for research ?? . ya

Why risk your life by being a guinea pig for a little studied compound?

i have to wonder if the legality of dimethylone will be negated in practical situations if it shows up on a reagents test as methylone. you would have to have gc/ms done on it to ascertain whether it was di/methylone. cops dont have a lab on them...they would surely arrest you for it.

I would also assume that dimethylone is slightly contaminated with methylone itself. Because even very pure dimethylamine contains traces of methylamine. But who knows what synthetic route and clean up processes these chinese labs use.

DiMethylone

I'm getting 5 grams of dimethylone free from a supplier soon. What dose should I start at and what are the effects like compared to methylone?

Does anyone have any experience with this one?

I'm getting 5 grams of dimethylone free from a supplier soon. What dose should I start at and what are the effects like compared to methylone?

Does anyone have any experience with this one?

I have never used it but I would start with no more than 50mg since there is so little information out right now. You are getting 5 grams which is plenty to slowly work your way up. I'd personally start with 25mg myself