• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dimethylone (m11)

DONT BUY M11 it just give you the feeling of caffeine and the bad come down not worth the money at all

HI ALl

Had a vendor who was sending me the normal pink methlyone, or bk-mdma etc. Me and my friends were really diggin especially cos it was a lot cleaner than most of the mdma cut with speed that is found nowadays. But now we just received a pack of white powder which the vendor confirmed is bk-mddma....any other reviews besides Mung Hunter?

Weak compound but definitly active. My dog tested it with a ~500mg bomb. I would say it would be the same as 200-250mg of m1, stronger "warm" feeling but with less pronounced stimulation.

Why risk your life by being a guinea pig for a little studied compound?

Why are you on BL? Harm reduction? Cause that's kinda the point. Also if you enjoy any drug at all then how do you think they became as established or well understood as they currently are? Testing, and all testing as to start somewhere.

Look at Alexander Shulgin. He himself has tried over 100 different extremely novel chemicals to find out more about their effects. Nothing wrong with that as long as you are intelligent and safe about it which as I understand it is exactly what this forum is for.

Leave the negativity behind.

Shulgin had access to a bunch of analytical equipment and often synthesized his own drugs, he wasn't buying mystery powders from China and eating them solely on blind faith. He also didn't just leap to taking 200mg of a new compound at once.

Most people don't even have TLC plates or Marquis reagent. They sure as fuck don't have access to a MS or NMR. And there have been many cases in the past of "vendor publishes a NMR and sells something entirely different."

I've never been one for cathinone trash though.

I never said anything about dropping 200mg of an unknown substance. I said testing intelligently and safely; i.e. testing with reagents to have an idea of what you're dealing with and slowly titrating your dose up from a sub-milligram level. I always start at about 250ug if it's a completely unknown compound. And even when I think I know what I'm dealing with I start with less than 1mg.

A .001 scale and some reagents don't cost over $100 which is a very good investment if you're going to be experimenting with this kind of stuff.

Even though Shulgin had an idea of what he was synthing he had no real idea what the outcome would be with the majority of compounds so I wouldn't say what I am doing is a whole lot more reckless or dangerous if at all.

thank you for the good read everyone :) i'm ordering some M11 just to try it out and when i've tested it i will post again.

some guy was selling this one back in early 2012 and i bought a gram and tried it. wasn't impressed with it at all. just another random cathinone trip that would only impress a child. but i doubt what he was selling was even something that could be classified as "dimethylone." the chemical structure that he was using back then had some weird twist to it; the image was of something that people were saying looked like a cathinone and a pyrovalerone stuck together. either way it was garbage and i probably dumped it after a day or two of experimentation.