• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dimethocaine Mixed with A-PVP

pili4

Greenlighter
Hi!

I've never posted before but have lurked around for quite some time

I haven't been able to find any information on mixing
dimethocaine and apvp. I was wondering if it had ever been done and/or what your thoughts were on the combination. I have a bit of both and am not too fond of either one on its own.

I have zero personal experience with either substance but I just thought I'd chip in my initial reaction to your idea - stimulant + stimulant is already a dangerous combination, even with tried and tested old school stimulants that are really well known. Mixing two relatively new research chemical stimulants, both of which are sufficiently new that literally the very best we know about it's pharmacological activity comes from users making educated guesses based on its effect profile is asking for trouble.

If you aren't fond of either substance then I would flush both of them, cut your losses and move on. If you aren't willing to do that my next suggestion would just be to take one of them in one session and save the rest for the next. I know next to nothing about dimethocaine but I know the PVP is notoriously more-ish, so if you're going to do that and you only have a small amount I would seriously consider getting rid of the dimethocaine first (not by consuming it!!) or at least arranging it so it isn't accessible/in your possession at the time, because if you're fiending hard for another line of peevee it would be all too easy to get started on the dimethocaine. And honestly in my experience if I don't enjoy substance A and I don't enjoy substance B then I've never found that I magically enjoy A+B, if anything I've found that shitty drugs mixed together make for an even shittier experience than either alone. And if not enjoying yourself was the only problem here, I'd say by all means go for it. But it's possible that very, very, very few people have combined these, and it could potentially be disastrous. Their combined effect on your heart rate or your blood pressure could potentially be extremely dangerous or even life-threatening. Do you really want to risk death for what is probably going to be a shitty high? I know you've already bought them, but if I were you and I wanted a good stimulant experience, I'd sell what I had and just buy a tried and tested decent stimulant, like amphetamine or cocaine or even mephedrone, and what I certainly wouldn't do is mix two research chemicals that aren't even good on their own. Plus, what do you know about the serotonergic activity of either? I am vaguely aware that the PVP doesn't have a huge serotonergic effect, or just a small one, but even two chemicals that only have a little effect on serotonin when mixed together but you at risk for the potentially fatal serotonin syndrome (thus why St John's Wort has been implicated in fatalities from the condition in the past).

However, if you are totally dead-set on mixing them both, then you should at the very least start with very, very, very low doses of both, much lower than you know you can handle of each alone, and go very very slowly, working your way up in tiny, tiny incremental doses, and resisting the temptation to take large doses of each if you get a sub-standard buzz. More knowledgeable members can correct this if I'm wrong, but I would say the safest ROA in this situation is via snorting, as you can gauge the amounts easier and the quicker onset of action means that you can titer the dose upwards very slowly and make it slightly less risky. Definitely always be aware of the effect it is having on you, and your heart especially - if your heart beat accelerates past what is usual for when you're on either stimulant, I would definitely at that point cease dosing entirely. Maybe have a fast-acting benzo on hand for the worst case scenario, and for God's sake be fucking careful dude!

Dimethocaine is a useless drug. It literally does nothing besides numb you. Zero high from it. I'm being a bit blunt, you might get some VERY light stimulation from it, but it truly is otherwise useless.

Dimethocaine is a useless drug. It literally does nothing besides numb you. Zero high from it.

Apparently, unscrupulous RC vendors and headshops sold what was advertised as "Dimethocaine" but which in fact contained nothing but caffeine and lidocaine, which indeed would do absolutely nothing but numb you. I hear dimethocaine isn't a great drug but that it should at least give you *some* kind of buzz, even if its just a shitty one, it shouldn't do absolutely nothing. Plus OP said that he wasn't too fond of it, not that he found it totally useless. Also, don't mean to derail the OPs thread, but out of interest what was your favorite RC stimulant, my friend?

Thanks for your input!

I do get mild effects from the dimeothocaine and the a-pvp just hurts the nose. They'll both probably just end up eventually being thrown out.

And, "he" is a "she". :)

Thanks for your input!

I do get mild effects from the dimeothocaine and the a-pvp just hurts the nose. They'll both probably just end up eventually being thrown out.

And, "he" is a "she". :)

Oops, my bad. There were no indications of your gender in the post so for some reason I naturally assume everyone on this forum is a dude - not to mention that usually the "braver" individuals who push the frontier of the psychoactive experience by trying new RCs and combinations of RCs are usually dudes, haha. But yeah, to be honest now you should be especially careful doing this kind of thing as a woman, a man's circulatory system is hardier and they're slightly less vulnerable to stimulant-induced heart problems, and those are going to be two potentially major issues mixing these two drugs. Especially considering the a-PVP does nothing for you generally and you don't particularly enjoy the dimethocaine, I would highly suggest going with your instincts and just flushing them. It would be understandable if your previous experimenting with the substances implied that you would get a mind-blowing incredible high, but is it really worth the risk of having a heart attack or a stroke or a heart attack or something for what sounds like it will be a shitty high? If you know anyone who is into their RCs I'd try and recoup a small amount of the money by selling it om and if you are craving a stimulant experience getting a decent one like cocaine or speed where you're guaranteed a good time for a fraction of the risk.

Out of interest, as I haven't read much about it, in your experience what was the dimethocaine like?

It was like doing really, really, really bad cocaine but not as fun. That's the best way I can describe it.

It was like doing really, really, really bad cocaine but not as fun. That's the best way I can describe it.

Have you ever done Ritalin, and if so, is it comparable to that? I've always thought of snorted Ritalin as being "Coke-Lite" or "Diet Coke". If you have done Ritalin, would you say Dimethocaine is better or worse? Apologies for all the questions unrelated to the original thread, I've just been off the scene for most of this year so I'm way way behind on the state of the current RC market.

I haven't done Ritalin.

You really know how to keep a thread alive, huh? I've actually changed my mind. You should do the a-PVP and the dimethocaine together, maybe if you're on both of them it might make you interesting briefly :D

Apparently, unscrupulous RC vendors and headshops sold what was advertised as "Dimethocaine" but which in fact contained nothing but caffeine and lidocaine, which indeed would do absolutely nothing but numb you. I hear dimethocaine isn't a great drug but that it should at least give you *some* kind of buzz, even if its just a shitty one, it shouldn't do absolutely nothing. Plus OP said that he wasn't too fond of it, not that he found it totally useless. Also, don't mean to derail the OPs thread, but out of interest what was your favorite RC stimulant, my friend?

The dimethocaine I received was a sample from a trusted vendor a long while ago. Yes, there was a SLIGHT buzz, but barely anything more than caffeine really.

Favorite RC stimulant? Well 4-MMC when I could get it. These days, 4-FA by a long shot.