• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dimethocaine...I saw this stuff being available long ago, the only thread is archived

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
So, I can get this, and compared to the past, the price is ridiculously low. I remember that it was the only *caine (other than 4-fluoro-cocaine which was sold for maybe 3 days some place in Canada), both in freebase and hcl versions. Right now it is out of stock after only being available for 5 days. Is this stuff at not close-to-cocaine prices worth it and an actual cocaine replacement that doesn't lack the incredible euphoria (I intend to try the freebase, If I do procure it, which is a big If, I'm on a CD and vinyl buying spree, I own pretty much all I want in mp3 and FLAC form, now it's time to give back, not that I never bought anything, quite the opposite, always supported the bands and I started getting into punk, hardcore punk and thrash at 14 years old so there were mp3's but the fastest modem available was 33.6 and that's what I had, well I think 56k's were out but costing 200 dollars heh.

Some dipshits stole about 200 cd's and 60-80 cassette albums from my car back in 2007, along with the DVD's containing mp3 albums, I had just bought 3 months prior a way not to have to carry so much and rip my shit onto DVD when I saw that DVD reading stereo's were out, and we're not talking DVD-Audio..well I guess they could play that, but that's not very common or even useful, but I still got it, transferred it in my new car, it can read double layer dvd's, so there's 60 DVD's which images I have in an external hard drive, firewire, so even if somebody steals it, they likely will not be able to plug it, my junkie old AMD Duron 1200mhz has firewire ports, so, now I'm safe from bastards who break into cars to steal tapes. The only tape I ever stole, I was in high school, but went walking around the college I was going to the next year and there it was, in the locker room of the science programs pavillion at 7 pm, on a table, it was a taped tape, not an album, had 2 albums, and one of them changed my life literally so, I don't regret it, but breaking into some guy's car, that you know can't hear you because he's jamming with his own band in the office right in front of where the car is parked...that's why I got cameras outside my condo (not pointing into other people's condos, heh, everyone always says that I could do that.

So yeah, I want to know if this is worth my precious money. Tonight I had a small hit of freebase my cousin who drove here gave me he had just cooked it himself, the best way, not baking soda, ammonia. Hadn't touched coke in any form since 8 years, I don't intend on going on a 30k 6 month bender like then, but if Dimethocaine freebase/hcl at a non-ridiculous price could be worth it, or it's just a tease, even worse than when you make your freebase out of the same usual half gram and somehow you don't get where you normally get with it, so fucking frustrating, even if it came from the same person selling the same top shelf fishscale in a delivery only service.

sooooooooooooo...how much of that freebase did you actually smoke? lol

the title really peaked my interest man, what a let down

Hehe, not much, like I said, just maybe 0.2, hits hard when you didn't have any in almost a decade. But I tend to add a lot of details so stupid questions are not asked when I ask a question/make a thread. I want to know now that dimethocaine is sold for cheap somewhere, there's certainly people who have tried it enough...back when it was for sale in canadian vendors in like 2007-2010 it was almost as expensive as actual blow so not worth it. Now it's the price of an eight ball for 25g.

I remember having some in the LHG days, like 2011. I got about the amount you're talking for the price you're talking. It was fun at first, pretending it was cocaine and not giving a shit about handing out lines or whatever. But it was always a little weird conversation with people...is it coke? why are you giving it away?.... People who do cocaine are not generally RC people.

Personally, I liked it at first. It kinda felt like a softer version of good coke--subtle euphoria and minimal speediness. Somewhat abrasive/gross to snort if I remember correctly. I got tired of it and by the end I was having trouble even giving it away, but some people did REALLY like it (like it was actual cocaine). Pretty sure I still have some sitting around somewhere...

I should probably note I'm not a big fan of real cocaine either though. I've had a gram of good cocaine sitting in my safe for over a year and I only take bumps occasionally...

I could've sworn this stuff was not active, but I might be wrong. I just swear I remember there never being an active coke analog.

From wiki
Dimethocaine (Larocaine) is a local anesthetic with stimulant properties that some studies have shown to be half the potency of cocaine.

When a product sold online in the UK in June 2010, advertised as dimethocaine was tested, it was found to in fact be a mixture of caffeine and lidocaine, and the lack of any dopaminergic stimulant ingredient in such mixes may explain the limited recreational effects reported by many users. Other samples tested have however been shown to contain genuine dimethocaine, and one branded "bath salt" product containing primarily dimethocaine as the active ingredient, was noted to have been particularly subject to abuse by intravenous drug users in Ireland.
But from what I've read it's great for local anesthesia, but that's about it

I got a .5g sample of dimethocaine, it was pretty shitty. I ended up using it to cut 1g of ethylphenidate.

I've had dimethocaine before. I found it enjoyable. And it was not caffeine of that I am pretty sure, because I don't react well to caffeine at all. I have to double my dose of chlormethiazole to drink coffee, and whilst I like it anyway done thus, I brew my tea with not hot water but a hot decoction of lemon balm for its GABA-transaminase inhibitor effects (as well as taste, its wonderful with white tea or lady grey, sweetened with just a wee dash of lime blossom honey...yum:D)

Because caffeine makes me uncomfortable as hell and can lower my seizure threshold way more than I'd like (which is why I take the heminevrin, chlormethiazole isn't indicated in the BNF at all for seizures but its extremely rapid acting for when a seizure is beginning, pop one and kills it stone dead, 10-15 minutes and job done. ) the dimethocaine I had I quite enjoyed, ended up doing quite a few speedballs with morphine and dipropionylmorphine. That was a lovely high, but there is a concerning factor. Its half the potency of coke, or thereabouts if the coke be purified first, but thats as a DARI, its still a local anaesthetic and too much of a local is a bad thing, the reason coke is so prone to causing arrhythmias

From wiki

But from what I've read it's great for local anesthesia, but that's about it

That shit you quoted is talking about the ridiculous Synthacaine that a lot of the UK stores had. The Dimethocaine is on a site that does not have those stupid "proprietary mixes" and exists since before those UK sites existed until the ban on fucking everything the UK did. It could have even been said to be dimethocaine on some Euro vendor, but it was not dimethocaine, it was the typical MPA + lidocaine + caffeine crap. This is not the case with what I'm speaking of. Felonious Monk is on to what I'm talking about and definitely had real dimethocaine from his post.

The difference is the vendor I speak of used to have it close to the price of coke in 2008-2011 and then stopped having it, and now it's back and uber cheap which means it will go away VERY fast if it is like the original from the original vendor, who's still around, they never stopped, never will.