• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting -- I found that the Dilaudid itself made sleeping almost impossible..if I took it after a certain hour there was NO WAY i would get zzzzs without taking Nyquil. Is this common? I've taken Xanax before to 'take the edge off' and go to sleep, but never this drug...it makes me wired in a weird way.

As I pointed out in another thread similar to this (oxycodone withdrawal was what the OP was wondering about, and I'll come back to this point later) we have a vast selection of threads available in the Directory, which can be found at the top of OD or in all of the OD Mods signatures.

Here is the link, where you can find guides about aiding and easing opiate withdrawal.

As for the oxycodone withdrawal thread: this is why you guys need to search before posting a thread, and you also have to stop being so picky about what the threads are about. If you search and see a thread asking "how to ease oxycodone withdrawal," do not say to yourself, "Oh, it's oxycodone; I need info on dilaudid, so I'll post a new thread."

They are both opiates and require the same kind of things to help make the withdrawal easier. What someone suggests to an oxycodone user can apply to a morphine user can apply to a dilaudid user can apply to a methadone user can apply to a codeine user and so on and so on. Just because it says "oxycodone" or "morphine" in the thread title does not mean someone using "dilaudid" or "codeine" has to post a new thread if they are asking the same questions.

So, now that you have the links to the answers you seek, and you have been informed that discussion of this very same topic is currently being carried out in multiple threads that already exist, I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.