• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dilaudid Potentiating Questions and Advice

The best advice given was dont potentiate until you try it alone first. Especially with benzos or booze.

When one chooses plugging for better effects or safer use, it must be observed that constipation is very common for those who use opiates frequently so in some cases enemas or laxatives may be recommended.

Very true, I was once a heavy opiate user (addicted, IV) for a couple of years, before the addiction truly kicked in (Daily usage, increasing doses) I used to always dread the "I gota poop, but no point trying" feeling that would, inevitably, set in at some point...

Long story short, once you get into daily dosing you can poop whenever you want, unfortunately when it is time to get clean you get that same "I gota poop, but no point trying" feeling, but by god Batman... It's so much more frustrating when you aren't even high and you're sick as hell...

Sidenote: I know some people love the enemas/laxatives, but I would stay away from em especially if you are an Intravenous user.. The amount of essential water you lose from lax/enemas can be a huge problem and a key point to staying as-healthy-as-possible is consuming proper amounts of water