• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids dilaudid dose question

Mia.Carlson66

Bluelighter
I took 4mg around 12pm then took another 4mg around 4-5pm then I just did 2mg and its 9pm. So they are about 4-5 hours apart between dosing. ROA=plugging. Is this safe for me? I am prescribed Percocet but ran out so got these to tide me over till I can fill my script. Anyway I normally take around 100-120mg of oxycodone a day. Can take up to 30-40mg of oxy to feel good, around 50-60 to nod.

A "safe" equianalgesic dosage of 4mg rectal hydromorphone is about 20mg oral oxycodone, however respiratory depression is going to vary in degree from opioid to opioid. However, I'd say you're safe considering Hydromorphones short half-life, and you've already dosed 3 times. It's not like methadone or valium where the efficacy increases with each dose in the beginning.

Exactly. Longer acting opiates works differently and in that particular case is safer.
Be careful with doses of short medication.
I'm not saying that you should go after methadone or any kind of long acting opiates just suggest you take them in smaller doses and should not take them in higher doses.

dilaudid is pretty weak when your used to street smack all im saying

^ LOL WUT! You Know Noting...... it is basically only difference is Heroin as More Head High and Less Intense and Faster Rush Oh And Lasts Longer Both the High and the Time it takes for Withdrawal Hydromorphone Withdrawal Occurs 6-8 Hours After Last Dosage I think it is 8 Hours For when you take enough for a High and 6 Hours if you just do a bit for taking off the Edge During a Withdrawal Dry Period.

Hydromorphone is at the minimum twice as strong as PURE Diacetylmorphine. A cap/bag of heroin just contains a lot more weight than a 2, 4, 6, or 8mg pill.

Also PLUGGIN they are now realizing most drugs if not all HAVE VERY WIDELY UNPREDICTABLE aBSORPTIon because putting it to far in will give you Oral Bioavailability even with a clean collin perfect amount of water lying on your side Hydromorphone PlUGGINg is weakerr or slightly stronger but my guess is weaker if not same strength as Snorting.

Snorting Hydromorphone Absorption is 33% To 50-52% or some But Basically if you got the Hydromorph Contin Beads Flatten them with a Spoon Use a Sharp Kitchen Knife Or Razor Blade NOT A CREDIT CARD THEY make them fly everywhere and don't crush thme you need knife to cut the crushed beads i think that are wax with a spoon and it is EASIER ON THE NOSE THEN DILAUDID WAY LESS FILLER those wax beads allow if you chop them one at a time small amounts easy just takes practice and patience because you can't get high by putting a time released bead that is meant to WITHSTAND STOMACH ACID FOR TIME RELEASED ABSORPTIOn Vs. your Nostril Fluids. So Perfectly Sharded Chopped Beads When Closely Looked at or if not looked at closely basically slightly Coarse Powder that will look like cocaine if done properly now when you snort it you Put your Straw In your Nostirl JUST PAST THE NOSE HAIRS and when you feel it with your Finger past them and hit your finger by pushing onto your Bone that your nose is attached to is where you want the Powder to Hit and Absorb Right On the Thin Mucous Membrane and Remember Only make a line if you got a small line make a little small bump of powder if you got a bump of pound that is to big then slim it down but basically snorting it all at once LIGHTLY as in NO SNORTING NOISE should be made unless your nose is fucked up. Like your Breatheing in Extra Light because you don't want A DRIP if you GET NO DRIP THAT IS PERFECT IT MEANS 100% ABSORBED INTO THE NOSTRILS and then the Wax Beads Chopped Up Drip but have no Taste since oyu absorbed all hydromorphone and snorted them daily 12mg a day for 3 solid years without any nose damage i get one nights worth of a gram of cocaine Nose Damage more so that one time and night then I did WHOLE 3 YEARS of doing HYdromorphone contin if crushed and chopped properly gotta be easiest drug ever.

Although IF YOUR INFREQUENT user AND OR HAVE LOW TOLERANCE Dilaudids are Superior because if you got 1MG ONE YOU SNORT 1.5MG OR 2MG OR 3.5MG SNORTED IS ROUGHLY Equal to 20MG Oxycodone Now the PMS Generic and NOt Dilaudid brand names clog your nose from shit binders but Dilaudid is TOTALLY COMPLETELY WATER SOLUBLE LIKE GOOD PURE UNCUT COCAINE if your doing only say a few dilaudid pills 5 Dilaudid 8mgs are best or d 1mgs even 5 those are fine they Absorb Fast And Do not cLOG WHERE the Generics Dont Absorb as fast and will Clog if you do to many to fast.

I.V. Is Superior nothing Like it but I Do Not Recommend it.

^I feel like there was probably some good information there, but lack of punctuation and simultaneous emphases made it difficult to tell.

Take how you felt after you did the first 4mg and use that as your gauge. As in, if it wasn't nearly enough, add another 2-4 mg. Just right, stay the same, and too much, of course, back off a bit.
In extreme cases dilaudid is prescribed every 3-4 hours, so 5-6 hours should be a veritably safe redosing schedule if you need to, but it has a tendency to jack up your tolerance VERY quickly so I would only redose as often and take as much as you really need to. Otherwise, when you get your normal meds, their efficacy will have fallen very quickly and strongly.

Also PLUGGIN they are now realizing most drugs if not all HAVE VERY WIDELY UNPREDICTABLE aBSORPTIon because putting it to far in will give you Oral Bioavailability even with a clean collin perfect amount of water lying on your side Hydromorphone PlUGGINg is weakerr or slightly stronger but my guess is weaker if not same strength as Snorting.

Snorting Hydromorphone Absorption is 33% To 50-52% or some But Basically if you got the Hydromorph Contin Beads Flatten them with a Spoon Use a Sharp Kitchen Knife Or Razor Blade NOT A CREDIT CARD THEY make them fly everywhere and don't crush thme you need knife to cut the crushed beads i think that are wax with a spoon and it is EASIER ON THE NOSE THEN DILAUDID WAY LESS FILLER those wax beads allow if you chop them one at a time small amounts easy just takes practice and patience because you can't get high by putting a time released bead that is meant to WITHSTAND STOMACH ACID FOR TIME RELEASED ABSORPTIOn Vs. your Nostril Fluids. So Perfectly Sharded Chopped Beads When Closely Looked at or if not looked at closely basically slightly Coarse Powder that will look like cocaine if done properly now when you snort it you Put your Straw In your Nostirl JUST PAST THE NOSE HAIRS and when you feel it with your Finger past them and hit your finger by pushing onto your Bone that your nose is attached to is where you want the Powder to Hit and Absorb Right On the Thin Mucous Membrane and Remember Only make a line if you got a small line make a little small bump of powder if you got a bump of pound that is to big then slim it down but basically snorting it all at once LIGHTLY as in NO SNORTING NOISE should be made unless your nose is fucked up. Like your Breatheing in Extra Light because you don't want A DRIP if you GET NO DRIP THAT IS PERFECT IT MEANS 100% ABSORBED INTO THE NOSTRILS and then the Wax Beads Chopped Up Drip but have no Taste since oyu absorbed all hydromorphone and snorted them daily 12mg a day for 3 solid years without any nose damage i get one nights worth of a gram of cocaine Nose Damage more so that one time and night then I did WHOLE 3 YEARS of doing HYdromorphone contin if crushed and chopped properly gotta be easiest drug ever.

Although IF YOUR INFREQUENT user AND OR HAVE LOW TOLERANCE Dilaudids are Superior because if you got 1MG ONE YOU SNORT 1.5MG OR 2MG OR 3.5MG SNORTED IS ROUGHLY Equal to 20MG Oxycodone Now the PMS Generic and NOt Dilaudid brand names clog your nose from shit binders but Dilaudid is TOTALLY COMPLETELY WATER SOLUBLE LIKE GOOD PURE UNCUT COCAINE if your doing only say a few dilaudid pills 5 Dilaudid 8mgs are best or d 1mgs even 5 those are fine they Absorb Fast And Do not cLOG WHERE the Generics Dont Absorb as fast and will Clog if you do to many to fast.

?? Like wezface said...

L

First paragraph here is incorrect. It is recommended people lay ass above head if possible to help the solution absorb better. There is no such thing as "too far". It is simply impossible for bioavailability to be anywhere near as bad as oral with a clean colon. You must have let most the liquid come out of you when you removed whatever device you administered it with.

P.S. The unnecessary capitalization seems condescending and like you are on meth.