• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Dihydrocodeine

Interesting.ive been wondering about acetylating hydromorphone with AA and what it would do.and codeine is awesome for euphoria.its a weak opiate but that doesn't mean it isn't good.even when smoking heaps of fentanyl one codeine at night was needed to completely reach satisfaction that even super powerful fent couldn't achieve without it.

I can state in the affirmative, and oxymorphone the same thing. and doing one's voodoo on hydromorphinol has diacetyldihydromorphine as and end product.

When I was smoking heaps of heroin and ice(massive habit) I got a big blob of wild lettuce opium and smoking it was mild but then I dropped the rest of the blob and didn't use any H for 48+ hrs at least.no withdrawals.no hanging out.i wasn't smacked out but I was satisfied opiatewise.i wouldn't count on it working as a complete substitute if you're in withdrawals or say it works for everybody or that it works everytime but it worked well for me when I tried it.

To bad Junky is not part of my little book collection. Can't look it up, and my memory is so creative it could be made up info.

But in the book it isn's called Wild Lettuce but has an slang name. It's not clear to me why but I remember the word Pod, could be my imagination as Pod is an actual name for Papaver Somniferum.
But it was not a opiate in my recollection of the book. And certainly not Pot, as that has no effect on WD's. Could be totally wrong though next chance I'll have I am checking it out!

I've dropped 800mg of tramadol before all at once.ive got to get some dhc without it being cough syrup.
What’s the most tramadol you done in a day I took 10 50mg 8 this morning and then another 5 hour and another 5 2 hours after so altogether I’ve taken 20 it been 10 hours since I had any now do u think it’s abit in danger of a seizure If I took another 2 now I don’t get the buzz no more

Hi m thinking like 7 hours is a 7hours kip an I get up an take the tramadol so I should be ok to take them wa u think

To bad Junky is not part of my little book collection. Can't look it up, and my memory is so creative it could be made up info.

But in the book it isn's called Wild Lettuce but has an slang name. It's not clear to me why but I remember the word Pod, could be my imagination as Pod is an actual name for Papaver Somniferum.
But it was not a opiate in my recollection of the book. And certainly not Pot, as that has no effect on WD's. Could be totally wrong though next chance I'll have I am checking it out!

The closest I can think is there are a couple of places in the book where Burroughs discusses his attempts at withdrawal and lists several methods, including a French method using the "anti-opium" plant extract which sounded a bit like kratom which probably didn't help him because of his level of tolerance.

At the end of Junky, he speculates about Banisteriopsis caapi Spruce et al 1851 (Yagé) being "the final kick" and the book ends with Burroughs leaving Mexico City for the Amazon to meet up with the biologist amongst other things Richard Evans Schultes. Burroughs did quite a bit of work on the hallucinogenic vine which is one of the ingredients of ayahuasca, and I think it was in 1931 that ibogaine was discovered to have properties that lend it to helping certain cases of drug dependence, which may have put him on the trail.

Other methods for quitting he mentions in Junky and in material included as an appendix in some editions of The Naked Lunch include apomorphine, antihistamines, corticosteroids, and self-administered reduction cures including switching to paregoric and short or intermediate-acting barbiturates like secobarbitone and pentabarbitone, and dissolving morphine in water and replacing the solution used each time with pure water, as well as dissolving opium in Walpole's Tonic and doing the same thing. He also said that a set of what I think were breathing exercises, music (Louis Armstrong records) acupuncture, hypnosis, and farm work were a great help. Alcohol did not help. He wrote a letter to Allen Ginsberg around this time about an attempted cure with hyoscine in pharmaceutical form and I know he was familiar with belladonna, henbane and the like, including shooting up six ampoules of a methadone-hyoscine mixture which delivered enough of the latter to cause disrobing, delirium, hallucinations, and anterograde amnesia.

Junky came out in 1953, and his letter to the British Journal of Addiction was in the late 1950s I think it was, with the benzodiazepines being a few years in the future, Burroughs apparently discovering, at least in broad outline, the benefits of methadone before Nyswander & Dole, and some but not all of the first-generation antihistamines had been discovered. Most of the work on beta blockers also had not taken place yet, with clonidine being patented in 1961. He also listed the drugs he had taken; amongst narcotics, it as opium, smack, morphine, codeine, dihydrocodeine, dionine/codethylene/ethylmorphine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, hydromorphone, methadone, pethidine, dextromoramide, and Diosan which I have heard people speculate was dionine, dihydromorphine, or possibly something else . . . elsewhere he discusses dromoran and possibly piminodine. The ℞ that Burroughs was busted for forging in New York City in 1946 was Dilaudid, two years after starting out with morphine tartrate IM in the form of syrettes.

Last edited:
Usually I take about. 5 of gear day smoking, how much dhc to get high/stop wds, I have 30mg ir

Usually I take about. 5 of gear day smoking, how much dhc to get high/stop wds, I have 30mg ir

240mg should be enough to help the rattle but you'll need much more to get a high with smack tolerance, personally wouldn't bother and instead save it to help withdrawals.

DHC is a real nice drug imo but it is difficult to get high on it once you have a tolerance to strong opiates. You need a low tolerance to appreciate the high.

Got plenty of phyceptone just wanted to catch a buzz and been years since I had dfs seem to remeember taking handfuls to stave off wds . Cheers for reply dont come here now except to lurk sometimes

240mg should be enough to help the rattle but you'll need much more to get a high with smack tolerance, personally wouldn't bother and instead save it to help withdrawals.

DHC is a real nice drug imo but it is difficult to get high on it once you have a tolerance to strong opiates. You need a low tolerance to appreciate the high.

I think a lot of people taking DHC for pain or self-medicating a condition with it feel the same way, and since time off of all narcotics to reset tolerance is not
always feasible for a lot of users, I would think that if more firms make and countries allow dihydromorphine and diacetyldihydromorphine, it would be good all around.

There is enough subjective and objective difference amongst the main morphine derivatives (e.g. morphine, dihydromorphine, hydromorphinol, hydromorphone, nicomorphine or smack, 2-4-dinitrophenylmorphine, desomorphine, heterocodeine, chloromorphide, metopon, oxymorphone, naloxone and other antagonists made by modifying morphine et al at the 17 position, etorphine & buprenorphine, isomorphine, morphine-N-oxide, morphine ethers like codeine and its isomers and close structural relatives like dionine) to justify the medical use of dihydromorphine in places where it is not already used . . . for such indications as a slightly stronger narcotic analgesic than morphine that lasts longer than hydromorphone.

Got plenty of phyceptone just wanted to catch a buzz and been years since I had dfs seem to remeember taking handfuls to stave off wds . Cheers for reply dont come here now except to lurk sometimes

In cases like this, more so with dipipanone, phenadoxone, and levomethadone for chronic pain -- and of course other narcotic analgesics as well -- I have used potentiators for the narcotic like cyclizine, hydroxyzine, meclozine, diphenhydramine, bromphenamine, phenindamine, phenyltoloxamine, doxylamine, tripelennamine, promethazine, dexchlorphenamine, cyproheptadine, &c as well as benzodiazepines, meprobamate, carisoprodol, phenprobamate, tybamate, methocarbamol, and other such sedative, hypnotics, and tranquillisers, and others used clinically for this purpose; also the usual adjuncts, potentiators, and side-effect and main effect- moderating drugs like stimulants (methylphenidate with caffeine) tricyclic antidepressants and related drugs (cyclobenzaprine, nortriptyline, trazadone) atypical analgesics with dirty pharmacological profiles (orphenadrine, tramadol, nefopam) Nsaids (naproxen) anti-convulsants (topirimate), oral and transmucousal ketamine, other muscle relaxants (mephenoxalone, chlorzoxazone, tizanidine) beta blockers (clonidine) catabolic steroids (dexamethasone, methylprednisolone) paracetamol, chemically unrelated weak opioids like meptazinol, ethoheptazine, tilidine, tramadol, and only under doctors' supervision stronger ones like morphine, tapentadol, dextromoramide, nicomorphine, ketobemidone, or hydromorphone.

In cases like this, more so with dipipanone, phenadoxone, and levomethadone for chronic pain -- and of course other narcotic analgesics as well -- I have used potentiators for the narcotic like cyclizine, hydroxyzine, meclozine, diphenhydramine, bromphenamine, phenindamine, phenyltoloxamine, doxylamine, tripelennamine, promethazine, dexchlorphenamine, cyproheptadine, &c as well as benzodiazepines, meprobamate, carisoprodol, phenprobamate, tybamate, methocarbamol, and other such sedative, hypnotics, and tranquillisers, and others used clinically for this purpose; also the usual adjuncts, potentiators, and side-effect and main effect- moderating drugs like stimulants (methylphenidate with caffeine) tricyclic antidepressants and related drugs (cyclobenzaprine, nortriptyline, trazadone) atypical analgesics with dirty pharmacological profiles (orphenadrine, tramadol, nefopam) Nsaids (naproxen) anti-convulsants (topirimate), oral and transmucousal ketamine, other muscle relaxants (mephenoxalone, chlorzoxazone, tizanidine) beta blockers (clonidine) catabolic steroids (dexamethasone, methylprednisolone) paracetamol, chemically unrelated weak opioids like meptazinol, ethoheptazine, tilidine, tramadol, and only under doctors' supervision stronger ones like morphine, tapentadol, dextromoramide, nicomorphine, ketobemidone, or hydromorphone.
Not sure what you're saying apart from the long list of chemicals btw diconal a fave of mine

What’s the most tramadol u done in a day I done 20 7 hours ago can I keep goin now
No not worth the risk tramadol is not a proper opiate I to would take dhc over tram even though they don't do as much for me as codeine

Not sure what you're saying apart from the long list of chemicals btw diconal a fave of mine

I was pretty sure there were some extra lines in there -- in any case, my observation was that the original poster can make the process of kicking down to reduce tolerance, which can be a number of days of more or less constant Stage I narcotic withdrawal symptoms. more bearable by taking analgesic-sparing medications adjuncts.

Am I wrong to say I find the histamine release Is part of enjoying codeine since it also makes you sorta hot/warm

I love that warm itchy feeling in the pit of my stomach and the shot climbing my spine and hitting the base of my skull, which causes a feeling of pressure on the back of my neck. My use of antihistamines as potentiators has probably modified this response - -much less itching, even more loving everybody and singing . . .

The histamine release is part of the physical part of the response to administration, and the subjective part, the bang, is dependent upon the quantity of drug, availability of receptors, properties of the drug, and how rapidly they are filled and agonised. I was on Cloud 69 when I was switched to injectables for breakthrough pain; even more so when I helped some folks out with a study and the study medications included acetylmorphone, diacetyldihydromorphine, and nicomorphine as well a pharmaceutical/reagent grade diamorphine (smack) -- as well as morphine, dihydromorphine, hydromorphinol, oxymophone hydromorphone, and others

The rush makes most people calm and co-operative, and able to focus on a task the same way for a long time. The bang is at first a distraction but that changes too and concentration returns provided that somnolence is not setting in.

I was pretty sure there were some extra lines in there -- in any case, my observation was that the original poster can make the process of kicking down to reduce tolerance, which can be a number of days of more or less constant Stage I narcotic withdrawal symptoms. more bearable by taking analgesic-sparing medications adjuncts.
Nah still dont get wat yourer on about

I'm gonna take 10 of my 30mg dhcs
Ah physeptone, I'm on the green liquid but I'd take the tablets any day.
Also @blondin with your tolerance, as I've seen from prev posts, unless you've had a good break, 300,mh dhc won't blow your mind.

when I helped some folks out with a study and the study medications included acetylmorphone, diacetyldihydromorphine, and nicomorphine as well a pharmaceutical/reagent grade diamorphine (smack)
so, i don't drool over drugs often, but you sir smashed the drool button pretty hard, you may have even broken it.
The rush makes most people calm and co-operative, and able to focus on a task the same way for a long time. The bang is at first a distraction but that changes too and concentration returns provided that somnolence is not setting in.
this is a response i'll get from my opiates pretty much, sure there's that kick, but afterwards i'm good to do whatever i need to do, but you're always able to lay back and still enjoy the opiate if you really intend to