• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Dihydrocodeine

Also is bupe a semi synthetic? Cos with no tolerance that is perhaps the most euphoric opaiate as long as you stay below 1mg.

It is -- buprenorphine is a bridged oripavine derivative, a group of semi-synthetics including dihydroetorphine, which is used in he same way as is etorphine for detoxification and maintenance of opioid habitués and addicts in China and environs . .

Last edited:
I don’t think you can generalise, individuals have different biology and tolerances. However Poppy opiate alkaloids do feel different to semi and synthetic opioids.

E.g Thebaine feels vastly different to Oxy, and it is produced from partly that!!
Thebaine is a nervous jittery heart rate
increasing stimulant that is unpleasant.i thought that an opiate based stimulating would feel good but it doesn't.out of 500 seed batches 3 were high in thebaine.

Don’t forget @draculic acid69 you are getting other interacting compounds in poppy seed wash, as you know. You are right though, Oxy=calm motivation, Thebaine wants to be Meth I think 😂😝😂😝👊. They used to mix it with Laudanum to tame it!!

Last edited: