• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dihydrocodeine

Curiouskevin

Greenlighter
SWIM tried these a few days ago, started on 90mg, didn't feel much so then topped up twice with 60mg increases. It was pleasant but not exactly what swim was.expecting.

Swim Tried a second time starting with 150mg and then topping up with 90mg and then 60mg and it was closer to what swim wanted but still not quite there.

Swim was wondering, would it be safe for him to go straight in with an initial dose of 270-300mg? His previous experience was still some way off the europhia he was expecting and on wikipedia he saw it mentions some taking recreational.doses up.to 500mg. swim doesn't want to go quite as far as 500mg but bearing in mind swim was ok on the previous amounts is swim safe to presume he'd be ok going for a larger initial dose this time? The previous experience with dhc was all in the last two weeks.

Swim is a 76kg male with some but not a whole load of opiate experience in the past. SWIM did heroin briefly in the past and is looking for something like that kind of feeling but wants to stick to dhc only.

Lastly, what's the maximum amount of dhc swim could take in a day including top ups while staying safe?

Thanks.for all answers and advice

Dihydrocodeine is very weak. I wouldn't expect it to compare at all to good quality H. The only friends I have that use it is for holding off withdrawal from stronger opiates as a last resort.

I can't comment on dosage as I'm not familiar with this substance too much. Try drinking some grapefruit juice before you take them. That might intensify it.

Ya you should be OK,like Joey stated, dihydrocodeine is relativity weak. Also you can drop the swim thing, u should edit it and change swim to me or I. It makes it alot easier for other people to read and answer your questions properly. Just a heads up friend..

Also we can't really tell you which is the highest dose you can safely.you must gauge your tolerance yourself... Start with maybe an instant release dose of 260 mgs or so with the tolerance you described. See how it effects you and adjust your dosage accordingly... Be safe!

Last edited:
We don't SWIM here.

Dihydrocodeine is pretty forgiving, try about 250mg-300mg at once. But don't expect it to be as sedating as heroin, it's actually rather stimulating.

if ur body can hack it n they're not time delay 180 mg is suggested ceiling, I coming off h n methadone did 240-480 odd every four hours.

it'll bung u up!

don't be doing it alone or getting ur dhc from cold water extract. I was doing toxicology on that n u just can't wash paracetamol out super easy, graded muslin cloth in old rice steamer into prex is a start tho

I'd take a stematil, not metroclopromide. as stem is the least drowsy n abuse gold standard.

if u want a smack high just take 25-100 dipenhydramine (any more ur an adict n its pointless reduce) n 90mg with a sitter.... if ur a few times a week h user or take 90-120mg four times a day bladder it.

I hate everything's on a slope heart struggling out of breath oedema causing symptoms of cod but hey ur ur own man.

the high ur seeking ud get off the 30s 1 dippy 50 n two drinks. I've had best buzzes n nods that way....

I'm also givingbu a recipient for fuc up. get sleepeasy 50mg Safeway or nytol if ur not an addict n can afford anything extra than brown lol, god dhc saved my life as with mdone.

I don't rate dhc as a abusable buzz, its only use is a small is 1 or 2 to open the door to full on hbstyle nod off dippys. stronger than any downers n synthetic opiates. I really am surprised every time.

if its gonna be a one of/week long affair try one nytol n the cod ull trip like good brown with a touch of cb of 5meodmt. as I've destroyed all receptors for nearly all drugs i t still totally blows me away. chasing a codiene high is shitty, ull end up with ur mates or worse alone sweating being sick n tight chested. dippy dph dipenhydramine cheapest to buy bulk off web auction site I found.

on its own cod phos is a quicker smackier weaker high
dhc is perfect for experimenting, but it just turned my mates onto pharmys n then h.

use dippy n dhc in small amounts ull get loads more bang n a much madder rushy buzzy blast than dhc alone

I tried dhc abuse for ten years as I have the abdo complaints n hated it. h I was like wow , cept it killed my mates n ruined loadsa ppls lives.

dhc on its own any dose over 120mg I'd avoid n just eat a nytol dipenhydramine, but like I said generics. two dipenhydramine then 1 dhc every half hour so one with dippys one twenty mins in n one half hour later I bet ur all noddy before u hit 120.

since I had h addiction n methadone addiction I used my 60s to detox n dippys helped. first three days one fifty n I was talking to my self pay nodding then fx wore off so I took two....

its really toxic, I know a girl who has to get crak broom n dippysx4 50mg a day to maintain, oh plus three Pam's n her 35ml meth.

its good for extending short supply of dhc
making the dhc experience more pethadiney, oramorphy without addiction.

u can blaze it for a week maybe too. u get twenty in a box here that's enough before giving itself a nice break. eating em best results.

I read a report on metabolism of dhc n conversion into brain, ant acids from sodium bic to ppis plus one alcoholic drink with dhc helps full conversion.

snorting I dunno, injecting or puttinging it up ur bum at cause u to cardiac arrest. dhc on its own is heavy dull n to me euphoric.I still have tons I had five 60s this year n got nothing just the cramps later. I took four sixty's n two dippys n I was like on smack. I used to smoke 7g a day....

dhc n washing our coke into rocks directly caused my whole group of mates to end up smoking brown.

dhc addiction is naughty, n to ppl not rattled off anything else opiatey its same horrific deal.

does that strike seasoned head plus harm reduction???

I just felt worse for increasing my dhc dose chasing my mates high of 300mg. few days a week they'd do it n as it was mine I'd take a few extra I just felt dysphroric n scared.

dhc for comedowns crap unless u dose every few hours. its so short acting. still horrid taking too much no nod like other opiates for over half us.

it has its uses. if u just have some try dph n dhc with mates n keep rest of both for rainy day\ flu\ wd\ a case of extreme boredom. stemitil or buccastem will greatly reduce Spinny Sicky deathly feeling

I wouldn't say stimulating more I don't trust this I'm not going to nod off. only worst experience was playing guenea pig to which batch of bromo d fly my mate had been given by his chemist n then buryed. this was after all the deaths but I had 1litre can n hundred Hippy's wanting it so we dosed four cubes each n started small, no fx, no fx, then their weekend the ones we were more liberal with blew us away but the mottled skin n poor circulation off that is only other time than high dhc dose I feared for my wellbeing...

opiates r a social thing. red bull n a few good. I just would feel it was a waste without dipenhydramine on 1st gen antihistamine as a boost n to control the fx n push it into benzo mushy land minus most visuals, good messing about at night thing, we used to walk about the park after dosing n slowly drink.

noones indestructible dhc can kill u or really screw up ur perception of opiates as peace of p1ss to handle

b carefull. I genuinely used to hate it when we started pushing it ever higher, we all preferred a door opening dose plus nytol.

b safe