• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dihydrocodeine

na took 300mg of codeine yestarday for first time lol just got a sore stomach and a good body high

200mg of hydrocodeine...regular vicodin (hydrocodeine/APAP) contains 5mg of hydrocodeine. So that would be the same as taking 40 vicodin at once. Not a great idea.

DHC is not hydrocodone, it's significantly weaker. It's of roughly the same potency as codeine, perhaps stronger.

DHC is roughly twice the potency of codeine as far as I'm aware, and lacks the "ceiling" dose which people moan about with codeine.

Yes, this is very normal with dihydro/codeine - codeine makes me nauseous every time, even more so on an empty stomach. But after a meal it's effects are almost nil, catch 22 eh?

Lol just spinning right now stomach is not as bad when im not thinking about it and eating chicken curry lol

Personally I don't find DHC that much stronger than Codeine, infact it could be equipotent.
I really don't agree with the talk of it being ~1.5 - 2x stronger.
I'm not alone either if I remember correctly. Maybe I'm just weird =D

But yea, as you found out, yer fine to take that much ;) Just don't take any other CNS depressants.

I think they are both roughly the same potency, but from a chemistry standpoint, if one could take that DHC and turn it into Dihydromorphine, that would be amazing.

Jesus mouth started watering like fuck there ran down and got a drink think i had a panic attack

I think they are both roughly the same potency, but from a chemistry standpoint, if one could take that DHC and turn it into Dihydromorphine, that would be amazing.
It's very possible and is a large source of so called "Homebake H".

Why don't you chill and stop posting here panicking? :)

If you are using opiates you should know the side-effects before hand! Nausea is very common!

Just enjoy and relax, enjoy - that's what these stuff are made for! (hehe)