• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids dihydrocodeine

yah you come down with opiates, I have never used that particular one. But I have used many. Notice how I am say I, as in me, the person typing... not "swim" and do he..

Physical dependance creeps up on you, take a week off.

Why do people automatically think that once they go to prison, they will take it up the ass for sure? Believe me it doesn't happen to everyone.

the fbi wont come knocking on your door because you get high on dhc. if you said you were selling it they might.
alot of people here will give you shit for swimming though, its not the deep end.

210-300mg of dhc is pretty average, how long have you been doing this every day?

what goes up must comedown

swim could also be "someone who is me" so if you must use something to "protect" you, use something else

i never had a chance to try this and i always wanted to BAD. i heard its like a cross between codeine and hydrocodone, both of witch i have "tried" many times.

how does this compare to them, and is it really like a cross between the two?

^No not like a cross between them, and hydrocodone is a fair amount stronger than dihydrocodeine...

I don't think, given your pattern of use its a comedown, I'm very familiar with DHC, its my opiate of choice, I get scripted quite a fair bit of it for a knee injury that never healed, well, it got operated on and that did nothing, so I have a longterm script, used it for years.

300mg/d for several months, will lead to withdrawal alright, I'm currently tapering down my use, so I can again go without and not induce withdrawal, and of course, use recreationally as enjoyably as I used to.

experiment, see how few, the absolute minimum daily you can go through without withdrawal, then split off a quarter of a tablet (I am assuming 30mg tabs, but go figure, adjust accordingly for dosage format) off each tab, per dose, and slowly step down that way, I found this to work well for reducing tolerance, although its slow.

And I reccomend something like clonidine or guanfacine, tizanidine, etc, these REALLY help alleviate the nastier effects of the withdrawal such as restless legs, as do benzos if you have access, just don't trade one addiction for another.

Quit while your ahead mate, a DHC addiction, whilst not banging up skag with bog water and rusty needles superglued to a ballpen barrel in a dark alley, can certainly make you sweat it out for a while, its taken me quite a long time to taper down, no puking and shitting, but the beginning especially was pretty rough.