Dihydrocodeine any good?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
I've just bought some DHC to try out for my Neuropathy. I normally take Oxycodone 30mg 4x a day (120mg daily) prescribed btw. I acquired the DHC off [---------]. I got 60x 30mg pills.

How much of a dose is equivalent to 30mg Oxy? Now im aware DHC is twice as strong as Codeine and Tramadol. should I be careful with this opioid or would my high oxy tolerance laugh at it?

Advice greatly appreciated guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella Figura

Bluelighter
If you can handle 120mg of oxycodone a day then dihydrocodeine won't be too strong for you. My highest dose would be 300mg when I had some tolerance, 60-90mg with zero opiate tolerance would be enough.When I've had a high opiate tolerance I've taken 600mg DHC on top of heroin and not felt a thing.Perhaps try 120mg and see how you feel. You can always take more after waiting an hour. There apparently isn't a ceiling effect like with codeine.

evo4ever

Bluelighter
If you can handle 120mg of oxycodone a day then dihydrocodeine won't be too strong for you. My highest dose would be 300mg when I had some tolerance, 60-90mg with zero opiate tolerance would be enough.When I've had a high opiate tolerance I've taken 600mg DHC on top of heroin and not felt a thing.Perhaps try 120mg and see how you feel. You can always take more after waiting an hour. There apparently isn't a ceiling effect like with codeine.
I ended up taking x14 tablets 420mg and I felt a moderately warm body rush that lasted surprising long, however it provoked a histamine response similar to Codeine but not as bad, an antihistamine an hour prior to dosing would probably do the trick, I sedating one too like Promethazine. I would recommend this opioid as a drug to keep opioid addicts out of withdrawal.

Syn69

Greenlighter
I dont seem to find DHC twice as strong as Codeine but it has its moments. I have now gotten some 90mg DHC continus and have never had these before (I did have the Morphine ones once and could never break them up.) now I had a go and crushed one which seemed to crush pretty easy will crushing these make them just like a 90mg IR I have a large ish codeine habit of around 500/600mg Oxy I dont think I will ever get to try in the UK :(

cowboyjim

Bluelighter
I am very interested in taking some DHC soon.
I am wondering if it is possible to do this every second weekend without any problems.

I took Tramadol every weekend and didn't feel anything negative when i did not have anymore.

Can anyone comment on this?

kleinerkiffer

Staff member
Bump. Anyone got any personal experiences on these opioids?
Just a quick reminder, bumping your own threads is frownd upon here

To answer your question, looking at equianalgesic charts DHC should be around 7.5-10 times less potent than oxycodone (with complete cross-tolerance)

flicca

Greenlighter
I’m on this right now and having a good time.

A lot of people I know that’s tried it can’t stand the throwing up/dirrohea but after a while you get used to it and it happens less plus you’re high so throwing up isn’t nearly as bad and as it either, because of that it’s a lot more recommended to stay at home while on it.

I have done almost every opiate except herion so me it’s a light buzz but still got a nice itch and am nodding. I tend to do 400mls but a lot of people are sayong that’s too high of a dose but when you’ve got a tolerance to opiates it takes s bit to have a good time ALWAYS a start with 200mls and mix it with soft drink and phenergan as well and drink it slowly to see if you can handle being sick I changed my mind pretty quickly the first one but every since then it’s been great.

Personally I love it, I’m a sucker for being a downers kinda person. In saying all this I would be doing better opiates if they were accessible to me more.

Good luck-,hope you feel better soon,also this is my first post on here hiii everyone!

Last edited:

kleinerkiffer

Staff member