• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dihydrocodeine and Zopiclone questions?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Would taking them together cause the same potentiation as it would if I were taking the DHC with a benzodiazapine? I know Zopiclone is incredibly similar to one.
It's been a few years since I took a benzo or Z-drug and I can't remember their effect with opioids.
What will taking them together feel like compared to just taking my DHC?

EDIT: I also take Chlorphenamine to add to the sedation and reduce histaminergic effects so will be taking that, too.

I'd do it but idk I took 30 10mg ainbien once I hallucinated thought I had a whole bunch of little animals on my bed lol

The DPH will just potentiate the sedation. Potentiation is not quite the word I would use for it though. Depending on the dosage, the DPH will overpower the zopiclone and you will just fall asleep. It wouldnt make the effects of the z-drugs more noticeable.

I'd do it but idk I took 30 10mg ainbien once I hallucinated thought I had a whole bunch of little animals on my bed lol

Haha. I took 15mg Zopiclone and ended up staying up to watch a movie once and I kept seeing mice running from under the TV to behind the sofa or from under a chair across the room etc. Didn't bother me (mice are cute!) but they were so realistic I'm glad everyone else had gone to be or I would mentioned them.
Wasn't expecting that from such a moderate dose.

Last edited:
Yeah should do but zops and weed is the best combo for z-drugs.

I actually prefer zopiclone to zolpidem for recreation too. Zops have a trippy kinda buzz, zolpidem feels kinda weird but it's hard to stay up and I don't get all trippy and feel the "Ambien walrus" I've read about. Zolpidem is best as a straight sleeper though.