• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dihydrocodeine and alcohol combo

gsw2

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

This coming Friday I'll be downing 150mg~ of DHC but I want to potentaite the effects with alcohol. Don't get me wrong I've googled and googled and searched through bluelight, but I never found a safe amount to use with a certain amount of opiate, nor when to ingest the alcohol. Some people say before, some people say during. I have a bottle of jack daniels.

Has anyone here taken DHC with alcohol, that can help me out? Anything is appreciated.

Thanks!

Also for those that haven't used DHC, the high is quite unique, it took ages to hit me (like 3 hours??). I had it in a syrup formula. When it did hit, it wouldn't let me move an inch, I was couch locked. It was very warm and a great experience. It also lasted ages! Much longer than I had expected. I had no tolerance when I took it.

I've done it a right few times. Had a half dozen beers and then maybe 2-300mg of DHC. Always a bad idea... sick as a dog the next day.. all day. I personally don't like DHC though its just that it was there. I get no euphoria from it.

Thanks for the reply mate.
Interesting, I guess I will stick to just DHC then. I actually like it to be honest. It kinda feels like a benzo to me, with opiate mixed in, and I love benzos :)
People seem to get no euphoria from DHC. Even though from what I know, it's chemically like any other opiate(?).

that is a very dangerous combination mixing downers is not safe be careful

It's not like I would have had half the bottle or anything, only a few shots, but I'm not going to do it now anyway. Thanks guys.

Also could someone shed some light on why it takes so long to effect me? Oral liquid is meant to be absorbed faster than pills, yet it takes AGES to hit me.

Everyone has different body chemistry I guess, I remember the only time I've ever used DHC on its own I took 3 50mg pills and was out in seconds.

I'm almost positive I do :) Unless you have crazy high tolerances now, in which case scratch what I said!

so if this safe? ive just ad 8 cans and want 30mg of IR dihydros so