• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Different version of CWE --- IV

dunnlavitz

Greenlighter
Alright so I have read the CWE threads and am very familiar with the method that has been posted on these threads. My question is about an alternative method that I have been told about that makes IV use easier.

With this method, the only thing that is used is a 3cc syringe, a 1cc syringe, a small glass, and a bowl with ice and water. After the pills are crushed, they are placed in the normal amount of water/pill ratio inside the small glass. The small glass is placed in a bowl full of ice and water to where the level of water in the glass and ice water in the bowl is the same. After the solution is allowed to set for an amount of time, the APAP should have sunk to the bottom, and the opiate is supposed to be floating at the top. A 3cc syringe is used to extract the opiate from the solution, then the opiate in the 3cc syringe is injected into the 1cc syringe, when is then IV'd as usual.

- Has anybody else heard of this method?
- Is there any point in using this method as opposed to the normal method that produces the solution which is swallowed?
- What about the solution from the regular method evaporate and use the left over powder to inject?

I'm just curious about this and wanted to see if anybody else knows anything about it.

Also, I am aware that there is a huge CWE thread already made, but I was not able to post in it, so I made a new one.

I haven't tried it, and i doubt others have.
i wouldn't do it...not worth the risk.
i wouldn't risk cwe'ing a few percs or vikes to iv a lil hydro or oxy.

just go out and get some dope, or maybe some dillys or morphine.

I have heard of this method but certainly wouldn't try it. You will still get unwanted stuff in your shot no matter how well the cwe goes.

No matter what you do, you will still be injecting acetaminophen due to its solubility. Its simply unsafe to inject any product of a CWE.

Hydrocodone can produce a strong histamine release that may cause pulmonary edema (much like Codeine).. so you most definitely shouldn't be injecting that.

If you want to shoot Oxycodone, use preparations that do not contain APAP (Oxycontin and Roxicodone- There's a reason people shoot these over percocet!) You will not get all the APAP out with a CWE.. no matter how hard you try.

^ What BaybeX said. All fact brother. Don't do it. Get stuff without the APAP.

I'm sure its not needed but i'm going to agree with these lads ^ and just say its a no go.