• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Different color (orange) 2mg dilaudid OK for injection?

That is almost word for word what went through my head when I saw the picture. Seriously, godDAMN.

As far as asking your doctor for the iv form of hydromorphone, I don't know what kind of doctor he is but that could easily end up fucking you over really badly. Will he not stop scripting you if he finds out you've been iving your meds?

I'm upfront with my doctor. He knows the lifestyle I lead and is very well aware that I use anabolics, can't really hide that from my doc. I have no intention of telling him I sometimes shoot my pain meds, I was simply going to ask him if I could try taking (liquid dilaudid) via IV for faster effects....or if that's an option.

/V

These are the right filters, correct? How many times can I use each one? Say I'm using 3, 2mg pills each time....how many times can I use the filter? Thanks!

34o7qbo.jpg

/V

The orange 2s are as safe as the yellow 4s and triangle shaped 8s. All have basically the same inactive ingredients. Wheel filter for best results, but as written above, never heat hydromorphone; it is ridiculously soluble in cold water. Now, grinding the pill all the way to powder will result in a better amount going into solution than if you leave chunks behind from a crappy crushing process.

Thanks. I read the mega thread but I see it's used for filling a 30ml bottle. I don't want to do that. I just want to use the filter in place of the Q tip that I have been using. Never had any problems with the Q tip, but I understand the big advantage the micron filter has. Is the picture I posted above the correct filters that I need? Also, I need to know how many times I can use it so I can figure out how many to order.

And yes, my dumb ass has been heating it up all this time because I was given the wrong advice. I usually hit 8mg, but now I get a stronger effect with 6mg when I don't apply any heat. Great info fellas, I appreciate everyone's help. Please let me know if I got the right filters above and how many times can I use it to draw 6-8mg at a time? Lastly, how much bac water should I be adding? I usually add 1ml to my powder...be it 6 or 8mg. Thanks!

/V

You're only supposed to use each filter once. That's why it is recommended to break down a lot of pills at once and create a solution that can be drawn from multiple times, otherwise you're just wasting filters, and they are expensive.

You're only supposed to use each filter once. That's why it is recommended to break down a lot of pills at once and create a solution that can be drawn from multiple times, otherwise you're just wasting filters, and they are expensive.

Oh OK, thanks. I'll have to figure out how many to do at once and how much water. Thanks again.

/V

I just want to thank those who contributed to this thread. I'm hoping to be switched to hydormorphone soon as over the years, I've developed a pretty high tolerance to MSContin and need something more effective for the chronic neck and should pain I suffer from. Although I will use the hydro correctly, I know at times I will want to iv it so this thread appears quite helpful to me.

Yes, I learned a lot here. Not heating up my stuff allows me to use less, so now I have more to use. Big big plus.

Can anyone help me figure out the math on how to dose a lot of pills at once? Say I get a script for 120 2mg pills a month...how much water should I use to dilute them all at once, as pictured in the mega thread? Is there a rule of thumb? Or maybe just do half my monthly script of 60 2mg tabs at a time? I can inject the solvent into a new sterile vial if need be, and just draw from there when I need to take a shot. You guys said to use cold water when preparing...should I keep the final product (the vial) in the fridge? Sorry for all the questions...I'm trying to avoid looking for these answers elsewhere as it looks like you guys here really know WTF you are talking about. I'm kicking myself in the head for heating my shit up all this time.

Again, thank you all for the help. I would really appreciate it if someone could outline a step by step guide for me for my dilaudid. How many should I crush and mix/prepare at a time? Store in fridge or not? Anything I might be missing? You fellas rock! THANKS!!!!

/V

That mega thread on Micron Filtering is amazing. Very well done. Quick question, I want to make a larger solution to store in a sterile vial as shown in that thread....and I want to know what the rule of thumb is for how much water I need for dilaudid.

I usually get my dilaudid in 2 or 4mg tabs. I want to do a month supply worth....I just need to find out how much bac water to add to my pills. I got the 20cc syringe, 18g pins, and the micron filters. If anyone can tell me how to do the math to figure out how much water to draw, I would really appreciate it. In the past, I would use 100iu of bac water with 8mg of crushed powder.

Thanks again for everyone's help!!!

/V

That mega thread on Micron Filtering is amazing. Very well done. Quick question, I want to make a larger solution to store in a sterile vial as shown in that thread....and I want to know what the rule of thumb is for how much water I need for dilaudid.

I usually get my dilaudid in 2 or 4mg tabs. I want to do a month supply worth....I just need to find out how much bac water to add to my pills. I got the 20cc syringe, 18g pins, and the micron filters. If anyone can tell me how to do the math to figure out how much water to draw, I would really appreciate it. In the past, I would use 100iu of bac water with 8mg of crushed powder.

Thanks again for everyone's help!!!

/V

Hydromorphone is very soluble in water. 333mg/ml

Thanks....Ummm.....How about this, how many mg of dilaudid should I use per 1cc/ml of water?

Trying to figure out how many I can filter at one time. Thank you!

/V

..as much as you, want. It all depends on how strong you want the solution to be. 333mg/ml (or 1cc) is the max amount of hydromorphone you can break down, but you can choose to break down as much as you want.. You can do 10mg's/ml, 20mg's/ml, 50mg's/ml, whatever.

I typically always use an IV catheter for injection instead of always having to stick myself every time I want a bump. Therefore, for me larger volumes of fluid are not that big of deal and I typically make a weaker concentration for more accurate dosing. Typically, I mix my meds for a concentration of 2 mg per one mL/cc. I find that if you use too little water that the fillers in the tablet clog up the micron filter to quickly. Also, the smaller the concentration, 2 mg per 1 mL vs 10 mg per 1 mL, makes getting you correct dose easier. It's way easier to give yourself exactly what you want when dealing with more fluid. Also, if solution is 10 mg per 1 mL, and you accidentally give yourself 2 mL, you just took 20 mg which is a hefty dose. However, if your concentration is 2 mg per 1 mL and you give yourself 2 mL, then you've only take 4 mg total which is a lot safer than 20 mg.