• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Differences in CWE with generic vs brand 5/325's

Divine-design540

Greenlighter
Hi I'm new to BL and want to thank everyone who takes the time and replies to my posts.

So if one could say that he/she has mastered the CWE with some 5/325 Percs and would always gets crystal clear reesults time after time and left with a massive pile of gunk in filter, and very very bitter water filtered thru...ALL IS WELL.

Recently one could only acquire almost identical 5/325's except the imprint is slightly different, yet using the EXACT SAME cwe recipe one can not produce a clear CWE, tweaked the method with no luck either....

Question being... If the original 5/325's which produced a clear end product were generic, and the new batch happened to be say "name brand" could it just be that there is more soluable binders/fillers in them, hence creating a much cloudier liquid with almost the same " gunk" in the filter??? Anyone who could speak from experience would be great !!!!

While I can't say for sure you privacy answered your own question. It is very likely that there is more soluble binder. I assume it still hits and honestly doubt the crystal clear solutions had no tylonal. I could only suggest mixing it in room temp water or even chilled water as the opiate is quite water soluble while the rest is not

the name brand produced roughly the same weight of "gunk" after being dried and accurately weighed as any other generic that has been tested with the same CWE method, so it is seeming that fillers/binders seem to be the culprit of the cloudiness, just want to be safe so anyone else who may add to this please do !!