• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Differences between amphetamine psychosis and hemorrhage?

H

HopefullyPsychosis

Physically I feel pretty calm, but I've also felt very strange for a few hours. Like not myself? I have a lot of ringing in my right ear and I feel a lot of heat above and behind it. I've taken a lot of vyvanse over the course of the last 3 days. Maybe 1000mg. Having ridiculous visual hallucinations with words and objects switching places. I'm currently sitting outside of the ER deciding if I should go in or not. I've been using adderall and going sleep deprived for days pretty regularly since last December. Advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Yup, psychosis. Having been there many many times, I say step through those doors and have yourself admitted. It only gets better from here on out.

Keep us apprised, okay?

^seconded I would go right in there say what you did and get fixed up. At the very least they can give you a benzo and monitor you. You live in a society with medical advances to help you get through times like this. You need help man some kind of help even if it is just enough to get past this bump so you can have it in you to do better the next time around. If you feel its an option for you take it, some of us arent so lucky.

If you consumed a lot of vyvanse at once over the past few days, or are worried about your body go into the hospital ER where you said you're outside of. Good luck.