• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Difference between Provigil and ADHD medications

Galavis1

Greenlighter
I've never taken any. I've inly taken medications for depression and anxiety, such as Vistaril, Buspar, Zoloft, and currently taking Hydroxyz HCL, Buropion HPC XL, and Proponlol ER.

I went to someone who wasn't a psychiatrist, but could prescribe medication, except ADHD ones. I've been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, mood disorder, some PTSD, and I've had two depressive episodes(when I was pretty fine the week before).

I have trouble concentrating. I am dry irresponsible and procrastinate to the extreme. I had a long test I had 2 weeks to do, and I didn't start until the day before. I got very distracted and a little anxious when I did do it when I had lots of time. I feel as tho that woman just didn't wanna say I had ADHD and was just a mood disorder and it was the anxiety, although I don't feel anxious everyday. I just had problems where I exaggerated things in my mind. It's faded away tho.

I'm thinking of just going to Mexico ad getting a prescription of Dexedrine, Provigil, or somethig else.

I wanna feel motivated to do things and not just say I'll do them next week. I wanna feel more social, and have more energy too. I wanna be talkative and have a sense of europhoria.

What medication is better, out of say Dexerine, Provigil, Adderall, Ritalin, Concerta, etc.

But what medication would make you

More motivated
More social
Less lazy
Help you gain focus
Not buzz out when doing stuff
Help you focus when studying

Adderall makes me unhealthy and provigil is garbage compared to some nootropics like pramiracetam. Cost the same or less if look around.