• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Difference between Adderall and Amphetamine sulphate for ADD/ADHD

Is Clean Amphetamine Sulphate a valid substitute for Adderall/other ADHD meds?

• No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

supremelord

Greenlighter
Hi. People who have experimented with both normal amphetamine (clean, tested amphetamine sulphate, not the street crap) and Adderall as a treatment for ADHD, what was the difference?

Is amphetamine from a reliable source a potential substitute for Adderall (if it is taken 'as prescribed' of course) ?

Also, why is Amphetamine so unpopular ?
I've seen people using street meth as a treatment for ADHD, but very rarely do I see someone talking about normal amphetamine in this key.

A $30 supply of Amphetamine Sulphate could last one 3 months (40mg Adderall/day = 40x90 = 3.6g of Amphetamine =~ $30). The gas you spend driving to pick up your prescription would probably cost more than that. I'd assume the abuse potential to be very close, if not same to that of Adderall.

I always found amphetamine sulfate too moreish to be taken in medicinal quantities for very long. I’ve never taken Adderall but I never found dexamphetamine to have the same moreish qualities.

Amphetamine sulfate is basically nonexistent in the US, the US market it flooded with adderall and meth so there's really no market for amp powder. Which is probably why there are so few reports on it.

That being said, assuming your source of amp is pure dextroamphetamine, I would think it would be better for adhd than adderall.

Adderall is a mix of the dextro and levo isomers of amphetamine, the levo isomer causes more physical side effects and is usually regarded as the inferior drug for a clean focused feeling. So I assume amp sulfate would be better under perfect circumstances, but with black market drugs you never really know exactly what you're getting unless you made it yourself or you know a good chemist.

Amphetamine sulfate is basically nonexistent in the US, the US market it flooded with adderall and meth so there's really no market for amp powder. Which is probably why there are so few reports on it.

That being said, assuming your source of amp is pure dextroamphetamine, I would think it would be better for adhd than adderall.

Adderall is a mix of the dextro and levo isomers of amphetamine, the levo isomer causes more physical side effects and is usually regarded as the inferior drug for a clean focused feeling. So I assume amp sulfate would be better under perfect circumstances, but with black market drugs you never really know exactly what you're getting unless you made it yourself or you know a good chemist.
I'd still assume that some of the street addy is pressed and cut with some weird shit too... But yeah, I do have a realiable source for good amp sulphate, I guess it won't hurt to try.

I'd still assume that some of the street addy is pressed and cut with some weird shit too... But yeah, I do have a realiable source for good amp sulphate, I guess it won't hurt to try.
Wherever you can get the cleanest drug will be best for self medicating adhd. For most people this will be diverted Rx adderall but if you have a good source of amph it can’t hurt to try (well it could lol but just be safe)

As far as I can tell there is absolutely no amp sulfate anywhere in the US except for maybe in the molly/mdma press market and you definitely wouldn't want to use those to try to treat adhd. There is already so much adderall being prescribed by legitimate doctors that there is no need for any other form of black market amp.

So whether it's better or cheaper to use amp sulfate to treat adhd is out of the question. There is just no room in the flooded market for an organization to profit from it since meth and pharmaceutical adderal is so prolific.