• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

didnt get high off hydrocodone? help!

lean

Greenlighter
Hello yesterday I tried hydrocodone for the first time, I took 3 tablets and instead of getting high I got a headache, the worst stomach I have ever had, and felt like puking! What did I do wrong? Any suggestions on what I should do? The only drugs I have done is weed and k2 spice.

Moved from homeless.

Did your tablets contain acetaminophen? I think its common for these types of drugs to cause headaches / nausea.

IME every time I got sick from doing opiates it's that I dosed TOO much.

Lower your dose!

(what mg were the pills, 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg? also, if they aren't VERY OLD pills I assume they were 325mg APAP?)
(if they were either the 7.5's or 10's and you're an opiate naïve person than your dose was DEF. too much, my first time doing opiates was Hydrocodone and I only did 15mg and I got SUPER high and euphoric, don't under estimate the power of opiates, esp. when your new to them)

Yeah it did contain acetaminophen, and it was 7.5 MG should I take 2 tablets?

Yeah it did contain acetaminophen, and it was 7.5 MG should I take 2 tablets?

Don't think you should of taken one at first? weed and k2 is all you have done as you said that is way different from opiate's and can kill you. Anyway hydrocodone is not that strong so you should take 2. First time I took an opiate it was hydrocodone I took 10mg and did not get high just felt weird. So take 2 pill's don't take 3 you don't need that much if anything you can redose later.

Don't think you should of taken one at first? weed and k2 is all you have done as you said that is way different from opiate's and can kill you. Anyway hydrocodone is not that strong so you should take 2. First time I took an opiate it was hydrocodone I took 10mg and did not get high just felt weird. So take 2 pill's don't take 3 you don't need that much if anything you can redose later.
Alright thanks!

yes 15mg is more than enough for a opiate naïve person.

22.5mg was too much for your tolerance that's why you got sick.