• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Did I take Meth or Cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AddictedManSOS

Greenlighter
I was given a bag with small blackish crystals coated in a white powder. I took it home, crushed it up, and it was a white flakey powder after this. I took it, and I instantly felt the effects. The effects was just a boost in energy and an alertness. I had this energy for over 2 hours. Even after 4 hours I still had reserved energy, (walking quickly) Does this sound like I have taken Meth or Coke? I feel addiction setting in what ever it is.8(

It's not cocaine as it lasted for 2-4 hours or so, and it sounds like you're still a bit high on it. If it's meth it will last a lot longer, and it could be anything from regular amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA/MDA, to a stimulant research chemical (bath salts/MDPV, 4-FA, etc.).

Can you ask the person who gave it to you what it was? In the future don't take random drugs that you have no idea what they are, and don't take that drug ever again if you find yourself already craving it, wanting more, or possibly getting addicted after just one use of it. Good luck.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/cocaine_basics.shtml

Last edited:
It's not cocaine as it lasted for 2-4 hours or so, and it sounds like you're still a bit high on it. If it's meth it will last a lot longer, and it could be anything from regular amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA/MDA, to a stimulant research chemical (bath salts/MDPV, 4-FA, etc.).
If he has no tolerance, coke could last much longer...

^ what lol? Have u ever seen coke that is in the form of blackish crystals coated in white powder that crushed into white flakes? Whaaat?!? This guy is trying to be funny or something. If not maybe it was a combination of two research chemicals but it doesn't sound like coke or meth. How the fuck do you take a drug without knowing what it is at all?

We don't allow substance ID threads as all we can do is speculate. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.