• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did I OD on Speed?

rl3009

Greenlighter
Hello
Im 16 202m 90kg
Yesterday night to this morning i was snorting about 1g+ of speed. It was a great evening and im up till now my last dose was approximately 6-7 hours ago. I haven't slept since. I gotta use the restroom every half hour and when i stand up i get strong pressure on my ears and even some hallucinations and some nausea. My pupils are also dilated as fuck. Im not a regular user last time was a few months back.
Will i be alright?
When will my pupils return to normal?
Thanks for any help.

I guess you taking more than you can handle can be described as an OD but what you're describing sounds an awful lot like a comedown as well, since the last dose was 7 hours ago (I assume you are doing eurospeed/amphetamine sulphate and not crystal meth). It really doesn't matter which one it is. You're experiencing a freak out that is making you to be more worried about yourself than you should be. You will be alright and everything will go back to normal. You should concentrate on doing something that isn't physically challenging since that will be increase the feeling of discomfort, something like web browsing or similar. You'll just have to accept that the current situation will only pass with time and ride it out. That's something that has happened to most of us at some point.

If you have got any benzodiazepines (valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan etc.) on hand taking them would greatly reduce the level of discomfort. Just remember to stay hydrated. If you haven't eaten anything for a long time. You might also want to ingest some quick carbs (sugar etc.) and electrolytes (table salt will do) with water. Drinking water with sugar and salt dissolved in it tastes disgusting but it'll make you feel 100x better if you're lacking nutrition/hydration.

Last edited:
I guess you taking more than you can handle can be described as an OD. You're experiencing a freak out that is making you to be more worried about yourself than you should be. You will be alright and everything will go back to normal. You should concentrate on doing something that isn't physically challenging since that will be increase the feeling of discomfort, something like web browsing or similar. You'll just have to accept that the current situation will only pass with time and ride it out. That's something that has happened to most of us at some point.

If you have got any benzodiazepines (valium, xanax, klonopin, ativan etc.) taking them would greatly reduce the level of discomfort. Just remember to stay hydrated. If you haven't eaten anything for a long time you might want to ingest some quick carbs (sugar etc.) and electrolytes (table salt will do) with water. Drinking water with sugar and salt dissolved in it tastes disgusting but it'll make you feel 100x better if you're lacking nutrition/hydration.

Took the words right out of my mouth! I would also recommend lying down and trying to relax as much as possible. Try not to stress. Concentrate on breathing slowly and deeply, that will help bring your heart rate down and lessen anxiety. When you need to go to the bathroom, get up slowly.

Oh, and perhaps it's not a good idea to use an email address for your username...

Hello
Im 16 202m 90kg
Yesterday night to this morning i was snorting about 1g+ of speed. It was a great evening and im up till now my last dose was approximately 6-7 hours ago. I haven't slept since. I gotta use the restroom every half hour and when i stand up i get strong pressure on my ears and even some hallucinations and some nausea. My pupils are also dilated as fuck. Im not a regular user last time was a few months back.
Will i be alright?
Thanks for any help.
Welcome to Bluelight, I've changed your username to something less revealing ! I hope your stay at Bluelight is fruitful and enjoyable. I've PM'd you as well with a more complete explanation.

Hello
Im 16 202m 90kg
Will i be alright?
Thanks for any help.

Over a gram overnight is a very heavy dose.

Your pupils will return to normal in a day or so, you will sleep whenever your body exhauts itself and excretes enough of the speed to allow it.

You'll feel shittier and shittier coming down over the next couple of days.

Best thing you can do now is hydrate yourself, pretend you have the shits or a migraine and go lie down in a darkened room, make some bullshit excuse to stay home.

You sound like a beginner in this game. Theres plentry of information about dosages and effects of this very well known drug, not just here but a simple google search will help.

A couple of points, Max, should have been enough to have gun and avoid the cracked out hangover.

You didn't overdose, its a worrying sign if your temperature spike's out of control and your heart rate goes through the roof amongst other things. If that happens, chuck yourself immediately under a luke warm shower and if you have diazepam then that's when it comes in handy.

Last edited:
Okay. So, I think it's safe to say that you've probably used more Amphetamine than what would normally be appropriate for someone with your given tolerance and physiology. The thing about overdosing on Amphetamines is, there is a much larger "window" of non-lethality compared to say, Opioids, which are well known for the lethal dose being relatively close to the recreational dose. What you're experincing is common for high doses and I believe is related to vascoconstriction in general, as well as general symptoms of hypertension. These symptoms include a sensation of pressure in the body, difficulty passing urine etc.

Another thing about Amphetamines, is that you will typically go completely fucking crazy if you use way too much. This is known as Amphetamine Psychosis. I'm not even a major user, but I experienced pretty serious psychosis when I was 14 and took 200mg of Amphetamine in the form of Adderall (Dextro/Levo Amphetamine).

The simple fact is, in my opinion, the fact that you're talking coherently and are not hallucinating would imply that you're going to be fine. You just used too much. Try and remember ths for next time. If your Amphetamine was even of modest purity, an entire gram would have you in your backyard catching Komodo Dragons hiding in the trees with a swiffer wet jet. Just chill out and wait for it to pass. Drink lots of water. This will help you excrete the Amphetamine more quickly.

In addition, if you're ever looking to speed the excretion of your Amphetamine, take advantage of the drug(s)' unique pharmacokinetics. Amphetamine, as well as Cathinones as far as I'm aware are heavily influenced by the Ph of the users' urine. Essentially, a more alkaline setting means the Amphetamine is going to be absorbed at a higher rate. A more basic or, acidic urine will lead to more of the Amphetamine being excreted as an essentially unchanged product.

This is all off the top of my head, but it's basically like this: Between 25% and 50% of Amphetamine has the potential to be excreted as an unchanged product in the urine. The more Alkaline urine means as little as 25% will be excreted in this way, whereas the basic environment means up to 50% of the drug will be exreted unchanged. This is a rather significant variability. If you drank a true tweaker's urine, you would likely get so fucked you would go psychotic.

This is also something to consider simply for the fact that you seem to be relatively unfamiliar with Amphetamines. Be aware that a similar dose can have significantly different results from time to time based upon this whole Ph thing.

Last edited:
If your Amphetamine was even of modest purity, an entire gram would have you in your backyard catching Komodo Dragons hiding in the trees with a swiffer wet jet. Just chill out and wait for it to pass.
Omg, I’m about to piss my pants from that description. Over amp and dangerous use, accidental or otherwise is no laughing matter but a little gallows humor goes a long, long way. Accurate scenario, btw 😂😂😂