• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Did I just have a bellringer? Need experts to help me build a dose chart for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacodude

Bluelighter
So I think I had a bellringer and I just want it conformed as I thought it meant one was close to overdoing/overdosing on coke. I hope this isn't stupid, out of place, not appropriate, or really not allowed as I'm guessing it's a simple question although one I need to ask to get as better understand of how much I did and if it was too far to go with coke and sign of nearing overdose or if I did a relatively safe amount as that was just weird and not something I ever experienced with coke before as I rarely have access to it and think of it more as something to use at low doses to get over opiate induced constipation.

So basically I rarely do coke and need some advice from an expert IV user (preferably that also uses IV heroin esp. mixed with the coke although not necessary) on hotow to estimate doses based on my explication of my first few test shots and to break it down into light(mixes with heroin doesn't overpower), medium (getting high), and heavy (initiating bell ringer any further will just make the bell ringer more age more overwhelming) ranges of IV dose as I want to avoid bell ringers for sure and be able to have a good idea on how my coke will affect me each shot as the anxiety of having no clue makes the increase in heart rate that much more intense so I'm hoping to minimize the risk of damage by having an idea of what to expect. Kind of strange to ask I guess, but in my eyes it's possible to answer by an expert if I give the right info.

Anyways so I am 140 lb/≈60 kg and did a 100 mg IV shot of coke of unknown purity and it left a ringing noise although not powerful enough to overwhelm everything, but one that continued for at least five minutes leaving sounds greatly distorted. I had jaw clenching and really the inky way to describe it is it left me thinking, "holy fuck, wow, what the fuck?," Feeling kind of lost for words in a way that was not really all that preferable even though it was not bad and somewhat amazing... I'm guessing it was a bell ringer although I've read it usually leaves people incapacitated literally blinded only able to see white with a really loud ringing while I was still quite functional and aware of everything.

I did also put in 100 mg of some powdered heroin that is the first batch I really consider being pure black tar heroin compared to the other stuff that seems cut in ways to make it solid black chunks to look like black tar that do work even some being potent try not real like the stuff that I have now where 0.1 gets me will, 0.2 can cause a nod, and 0.3 will bring on pins and needles I hate. I'm thinking the black might have dulled the effect any opinion?

I only did a couple other shots although this was before the 100 mg where I think they wore off before I did another where my first was around 16 mg and it made things quiet and I somewhat felt it, but it seemed underwhelming. Next I did 60 mg and I did feel it, but it left me wanting more, which led to the 100 mg shot maybe a 15-30 min later. Another word effect is my phone looks tiny in my hands.

Like I said I'm not really used to or experienced with coke so can someone confirm if what i felt with the 0.1 shot was a bell ringer or possible a partial one. Also can I get dose advice cause i have a bit and don't want to dip in it a bunch to figure out by doses as I just want to use it here and there. Thank you for bearing with me and I appreciate any advice to help me have a bit more of a clue on what to expect from my coke and how much I should use for either a light, medium, or heavy effect.

Edit: I just realized I typed a lot... I tried to break it up more.... I apologize of it's a bit much and appreciate any advice from those who managed to get through and understand my question

Edit 2: So I did one more shot as my last shot for tonight of f50 mg and fit the ringing just not as strong where when I did this amount as my second shot I didn't have the ringing.... Is it that my doses are attaching or what? Again I have not had much experience with coke IV just maybe five shots or so before this bag with a much better three point scale while I have to suffer with a two point scale that is of mediocre quality that I plan to replace really soon. I am expecting this coke to last especially once I figure out a dose that I find to be right for me, but I also see a lot of it disappearing in the beginning trying to figure out that right dose if I can't get any really good suggestions. Sorry for blabbering again just trying to find some help and obviously am unable to make it short, simple, and straight to the point due to attempting to post while on coke and just because I am horrid at making short posts. Again thank you for bearing with my post especially those who respond with good advice.

Edit 3: Also a final question.... Two parter actually. How long should my shots last? How long should I wait after one shot to do another shot?

Last edited:
I used both IV cocaine and IV heroin for years. But I never really put so much thought into analyzing it... I just knew about how much to put in spoon to start with. Most people try to get the bellringer that leaves them with vision altered and basically drooling...I never used a scale so I can't really help you on " what dose should you take"

I can tell you as you use in a session you'll need more to obtain same effect. And after several days no matter how big a dose you do it won't affect you--as you've drained all the dopamine. If you ever get to that point-- go to sleep!

Every batch is different so 100 mg if one batch may be your sweet spot but may not be for another batch. I always started with a small shot to see where it took me. ( as yes the bell ringer effects increase with dose, you can indeed experience a "mild" one , I did on test shots ) For me, the 2nd shot was always better than the first anyway, so it wasn't a waste to me to test it

Usually though I would save the heroin until you're done your cocaine. The coke won't "eat it up" so to speak --you'll get better effects, and it'll help the comedown.

Usually for me I was doing shots every 30-60 minutes. Most effects are gone after 15-20 IMO, except some residual speediness.
Again, though, you have to see what works for you.
Sounds like your 100 mg was a decent one, like a low grade bellringer, not an OD, though most people would seek a better bellringer. It's sort of the point of IV. If you're not looking for that then maybe stick to sniffing-- it's not as intense and it'll last longer. IV is known for short lived intensity

But when you're done, a benzo or an opiate makes you feel semi human ....

Taco, I have respect for you man, but how on Earth are we supposed to confirm whether or not you had a drug experience that lacks true definition and varies from person to person?

^Yep, and also we have no idea potency of your stuff, its going to be impossible to suggest doses..

-hs

Well crzydiamond at least made effort and was helpful... I was hoping I was descriptive enough to at least be able to get a ballpark range suggestion as well as a light, medium, or strong rating of the bellringer experience based upon my description. Anyways I guess I already have the best answer I'm going to get in the first post so unless someone has something to add that hasn't been said including in the first post or the following two pointing out the obvious about expecting specific answers that was not my goal this thread can be allowed to die.

It sounds as though you did have a bell ringer. I have never injected anything and looked up the term and people described it like you did, but said how there's a fine line between a bell ringer, and an overdose. Be extremely careful combining dope, and coke. Stay safe.

I have said this previously, but my method for telling how potent a coke shot was had nothing to do with weighing , as others have stated that doesn't help due to potency

But if you consistently use say 20 units of water to mix up with--
--30 units back will give you a decent bellringer
-32-34 units back will give you a big one
--36+ units back--don't do it. Squirt some out til you're under 34. That's OD territory

--27 or less back -- you either didn't put much in or the coke isn't very good

That is my best most consistent way to tell what kind of shot it will be. It uses the fact that cocaine hcl releases liquid when mixed with water, and that happens at a consistent rate. I used on and off for 22 yrs and did all kinds of cocaine and this holds true.

Taco I know I told you that by pm, but I posted here for the education of the community

If you got the ringing in your ears and that light dizzy woozy surreal feeling... i'd have to guess you raaaaang your bell, ellll, ellll rang your bell :D gj now be careful and don't overdo it. lay off an hour or two and get some food and fluids. easy to dehydrate when metabolism's up and... well time flies when you're having fun with blow.

This is really old and you provided nothing to this thread. Don't revive dead thread that even the OP doesn't care to get a reply on

If you got the ringing in your ears and that light dizzy woozy surreal feeling... i'd have to guess you raaaaang your bell, ellll, ellll rang your bell :D gj now be careful and don't overdo it. lay off an hour or two and get some food and fluids. easy to dehydrate when metabolism's up and... well time flies when you're having fun with blow.

Not me.

cocaine, like pretty much every stimulant ever, is a diuretic. you should always pay attention to your hydration and electrolyte levels when using diuretics a lot.

OP, if you had a bell ringer, you know it. its that kind of thing. have you never done coke any other way? its something you can pretty much only get reliably through IV (i've heard of people getting them by smoking crack but never achieved it myself), and pretty much the reason to IV it. if you start to get close to OD territory, you'll know that too - i was on the edge once and nearly blacked out from it (would have if i hadnt laid down) and it felt like it burned my tongue from the inside out (and the white outs you describe sound like OD turf, honestly). its impossible to give dosing advice on the range for ringer/OD because cocaine potency varies a lot depending on where you live and who you know, so its something you'll have to work out yourself through dose titration.

Status
Not open for further replies.