• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did I do heroin or methadone or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicedup

Greenlighter
Hi
I like to dable with codeine and oxycodone.. Recently I decided I wanted to try heroin to see what it was like.. Long story short I ended up asking a junkie looking guy on the street if he could help me score some at 6am Sunday morning.. i gave him $100 and said get me whatever that will buy.
Ended up with a little bag of white rocky substance, which kind of looked like a broken up pill but it crushed up easier than a pill would..

I tasted it and it didn't taste too bad, so I did a few very small lines and nothing happened.. About an hour or longer after I started feeling it and got sick, it reminded me of the feeling when I had to many oxys and felt like spewing and didn't want to move and felt like shit.. My heart was pumping pretty fast but I was slowed down.. It lasted about 8hrs or more and I ended up spewing twice and felt like crap the whole time like an overdose but I was conscious.. I also had to keep my head down looking at the floor or else I would feel sicker..

Was this heroin and I just had too much? Or was it methadone pill hence taking ages to kick in and no euphoria and lasting hours and hours. I tried researching it but I didn't get any clear answers..

P.s I'm in Australia and $100 bought barely anything, I think we weighed it at like 50mg

Thanks

Last edited:
Fuck man, you did intend that amount to be read as 50mgs didn't you JuicedUp?

Yeah sorry 50mgs.. I don't even know what it costs or how much it is supposed to weigh.. Does that sound about right for heroin?

$100 for 50mg! that's insane money (i don't know if you got ripped off, i'm not australian).

sounds like you just took too much and got sick. eatings a waste - snorting is fine.

and you know that giving junkies large amounts of money to get you drugs is silly, right? so yoeah. you probs got ripped off).

Yeah sorry 50mgs.. I don't even know what it costs or how much it is supposed to weigh.. Does that sound about right for heroin?

^It was the cost that had me, half a point for $100! What's happened to this country. Now as to whether you should ingest or snort? Without really knowing what it is I'd struggle to make a suggestion and may be against forum rules, more about the part regarding identification of what it was that 6am Junkie gave you for your money rather than suggesting a ROA.

Mate I haven't got a clue what smack is supposed to cost in our lucky Country (Un-lucky with regards to a lot of drugs), but I pray it doesn't cos $100 for half a point of anything except LSD, we should have good Heroin and if you have the right connect then we do have good heroin. We did in the late 90's when I had a fleeting experience with the drug, tried it 3 times, each time IV'd and mildly "fell out" once. I say mildly fell out cos I didn't need need narcan if that makes sense, the chaps I used with managed to wake me up and keep me conscious....just. But I had no tolerance. They may have all gotten in trouble that night cos I just happened to be dropping off their order of "fast" when they asked if I wanted to split up the slow that four of them were going to shoot so we split it 5 ways instead of 4, I had no tolerance so no surprise I fell asleep, but all of them had varying degrees of tolerance and they were all close to where I was when all of them finally did use it. They were rocked.

I probably did get ripped off and I sort of expected to. My question is, what is it? I just had another look and it's really hard white rock that's hard to break up..
Is it more possible to be methadone or suboxone or something like that since it took like an hour to start working after snorting it? And the effect lasted 8+ hrs?

I know there are desperate times to measure with us junkys wanting to get a fix.
But no offense man, you referred to a stranger as looking like a junky at 6am, sounds like a homeless man to me.
But really man? You trusted a stranger who looked like a junky homeless with your $100, AND consumed something FROM HIM and NOT KNOWING what it is?
I know you're smarter than that man! I'd rather go a full day in withdrawal than doing what you did ANYDAY.
I actually HAVE gone through withdrawal plenty of days when my TRUSTED connects either are out of drugs, out of town, or simply just don't answer their phones for whatever reason (most likely out of drugs).
It's possible for that stuff to have been anything really. Just be thankful you didn't get poisoned and possibly die.
Make smarter decisions next time.

This shits getting closed.

We dont even ID pills on this forum. Even if theyre stzmped, they could still be fake. We sure as hell dont even attempt to ID a white rocky substance with the consistency of a pill.

It could be fucking anything.

Second point is the price discussion. No one gives a shit how much money anyone else spends on drugs.

Ya sorry guys, I let this go on as long as possible, but it really turned into a substance ID question. The whole thing sounds sketchy. Not exactly the best way to cop dope my friend. I hope you find a safer way.

Status
Not open for further replies.