• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Did Getting Fit Help With Getting Girls?

My partner and I enjoy keeping fit and both of us get the occasional compliment from a random woman or man.

Although it feels nice to receive compliments from others, the main reason why we stay in shape is for ourselves. Living life to the fullest and enjoying the beauty, for us, means feeling good about ourselves -- not how others feel about us. If we can make someone smile with the beauty of our sensual bodies, that's just icing on the cake.

My partner and I enjoy keeping fit and both of us get the occasional compliment from a random woman or man.

Although it feels nice to receive compliments from others, the main reason why we stay in shape is for ourselves. Living life to the fullest and enjoying the beauty, for us, means feeling good about ourselves -- not how others feel about us. If we can make someone smile with the beauty of our sensual bodies, that's just icing on the cake.
Genuine compliments from others are always nice. Sadly for me, I very rarely get them. But I'm out of shape, so it's little wonder that I don't get compliments from people, particularly from women. Training makes me feel good -- I'm always pumped during and shortly after a workout. Additionally, it increases self-confidence, for which women seem to have a sixth sense at detecting, like a shark being able to detect a drop of blood in the water from miles away. And from what I've read, women dig men who can "step up to the plate" with their heads held high, not some dude with slouched shoulders and his head down when talking and walking.

Right now, my self-confidence is not great, but training is, as mentioned above, helping me. I'm dropping weight, and as of this morning I checked in at 212 lbs, which is still too heavy as it's mainly fat. If I were 212 lbs at 12 percent body-fat that would be different, but my waist is too damn big. I'm in a conundrum right now, as I'm the dreaded, so-called "skinny fat"; I have a beer gut and man boobs, but thin limbs. Kind of like the stereotypical alien (I also have a long horse face, which doesn't help). But I can't change my bone structure.

This is getting verbose, so for the sake of brevity I will adhere to a stringent diet and exercise regularly and see how far I can progress after a year of training.

You know, there are days when I wake up and look in the mirror and say to myself, "Damn Michael_25, why you're perpetually single is beyond me ..." Then I take a selfie with my cellphone and think "Get fucked! No wonder you get zero girls interested in you ..."
I also think I look great in the mirror but bad in pictures, that's normal.

Man I have, and I know you also have seen some ugly, bald, chubby dudes with some gorgeous women. It's really not about looks my dude.

Find the best aspects of you and show it off.

Getting fit will help a lot but the main thing it will do is mental not physical. Confidence is EVERYTHING when it comes to women.

Women can smell confidence.
I also think I look great in the mirror but bad in pictures, that's normal.

Man I have, and I know you also have seen some ugly, bald, chubby dudes with some gorgeous women. It's really not about looks my dude.

Find the best aspects of you and show it off.

Getting fit will help a lot but the main thing it will do is mental not physical. Confidence is EVERYTHING when it comes to women.

They can smell pheromones and instinctually pick guys who have a different immune system than they do
I don't wear deodorant because it masks the pheremone response. That and I'm hippy. But add a little armani Code and you're golden.

Yeah it takes a skill set to boost confidence, like if you sing, paint, play guitar, know a discipline, college, money helps, but can send the wrong message too.

@Cheshire_Kat that's not what I said. But golddiggers are into that.

@Snafu of the Forest heh. I use BO as a signal to those who are violating me, nurses in the needle clinic, that my smell will enter their subconscious to indicate they are clearly committing battery on me. But a little BO to those I am interested in with cologne. I'll shower instead of putting on deodorant. that shit is handcuffs.

Yeah, well ions my statement wasn't so much pointed at you as women in general.

When I was young there was so much sex going one folks had to work at NOT getting laid. LOL!

I honest don't give a fuck about a guys six pack or whatever....health is wealth and if you can make me laugh and handle life's obstacles with me who cares. I have a tendency towards guys with dark hair and eyes though dunno why.

Well im Honestly not healthy but yeah big hypocrite here 😃😁
It could be worse mind you.
I just wanna be able to go places and do fun things and live life. Mental and physical health are a big part of that

Weirdly when i was on methadone and gained a bunch of weight (normally im in good to very good shape, lean but muscular) i noticed the overall number of women who approached me and flirted with me increased. I gained maybe 30 pounds over my typically lean body and got soft and a little puffy but i think that made me look more boyish and approachable. I have a pretty face however (and am nice, confident and charismatic). If you don't have the former then work on the latter elements. Then worry about your physique.