• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Diclazepam

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
I didn't even know it existed until I was looking for cheaper Etizolam or some kind of benzo because I'm running out soon. My Etiz would have costed way too much that I don't have so I was able to get 1 gram of diclazepam powder from China. Wonder how long that will take to get here. It sounds so close to diazepam, I thought that it was a legit benzo. So 1 gram of diclazepam powder is on the way. Any experiences with this? Right now I'm just trying to avoid withdrawals, don't really care about getting high, but that would be a nice bonus.

It works greats as functional benzo as well as a sleep aid and takes the edge off while leaving you feel more or less sober. When you're ready to quit it is an excellent drug for tapering.

Keep in mind that Diclazepam is almost as potent as Etizolam (i.e. 1 mg Diclazepam = 10 mg Diazepam), except significantly longer-lasting, with a half-life of over 40 hours for the compound itself, and presumably even longer for its metabolites (Diclazepam is basically Diazepam with a second chlorine atom, so they undergo similar metabolic processes).

Thanks for the replies! It's as potent as Etiz, but lasts way longer. Sounds good to me.

Just got my diclazepam powder today. I read about people making a PG solution out of it, but I don't know how to do that. Can I just put the powder under my tongue?

Also, how long does it take to kick in? I heard it takes a while.

Last edited:
I've been reading around the intranets and a lot of people are saying they feel nothing from diclazepam. That's disappointing. I wish I had ordered U-47700 whatever it's called instead.

Just got my diclazepam powder today. I read about people making a PG solution out of it, but I don't know how to do that. Can I just put the powder under my tongue?

If you have a good mg scale, yes, if you don't have one volumetric measurement is mandatory, or else you risk blacking out. There are a lot of threads on how to do it :)

So far diclazepam has been ineffective and I don't believe I have a bad source. I feel nothing from it. I'll stick to etizzy and stronger. Diclazepam seems weak. Maybe it's just me, but the majority of what I read says it's weak.

Oh man(or girl in this case)!
Do you understand the concept of volumetric dosing?
It's _really_ easy to do.

Get (e.g.) 500ml PG, put it in a container(glass bottle for example), dump your (previously weight) 500mg Diclazepam in the PG, shake, let it sit for some time and everything should have been dissolved now.

Now you can measure out 1ml (again e.g.) to dose 1mg.

That's it! (If there are some problems/questions) you can ask here, of course!

Oh man(or girl in this case)!
Do you understand the concept of volumetric dosing?
It's _really_ easy to do.

Get (e.g.) 500ml PG, put it in a container(glass bottle for example), dump your (previously weight) 500mg Diclazepam in the PG, shake, let it sit for some time and everything should have been dissolved now.

Now you can measure out 1ml (again e.g.) to dose 1mg.

That's it! (If there are some problems/questions) you can ask here, of course!

I'm telling you this stuff is weak as hell or my tolerance is off the wall. I didn't make a solution, but still felt nothing taking it orally. Not worth it. I used to get benzos in PG solutions and they worked wonderfully. I miss getting flubro in PG form years ago. Diclazepam is lame. Every thread I read on other sites, like 99% of people say it's ineffective so I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I've been reading around the intranets and a lot of people are saying they feel nothing from diclazepam. That's disappointing. I wish I had ordered U-47700 whatever it's called instead.
I agree with this, I ordered diclazepam from my trusted etizolam supplier. I took 2 mg as a starter dose, expecting something like etizolam. Nothing. I ramped it up too 4 mg and felt a very *light* benzo feeling and fell asleep soon after fairly disappointed. I got great sleep and use it as a sleep aid but it pales in comparison to etizolam.
Use only for sleep lol but don't expect any euphoria or typical benzo drunkenness. Like one of the posters said this is a functional benzo

Sounds like it might be a great tapering benzo.

One of the main reasons Valium is the medical go to for tapering is because of the availabke dosages and the long half life. Lack of reward may help too.

However, with volumetric dosing we can be precise to a 50th of a millileter. I would think that would make any PG solution benzo a great tool, really. Much more accurate than pill splitting or shaving.

A rare isntance of RCs being superior in a way

I just took 4mg of Diclazepam for the 1st a little while ago. I feel like if it was etizolam I couldnt even type this right now.

My worry at the moment is that Diclaz may not take away withdrawals but should be much easier to quit when that time comes. Im so happy I waited 40 years to start messing wigh my Gaba system. .Happy or bummed, depending on how you look at it.

A part of me wishes I had discovered benzos, and even more so, phenobut much sooner.

They work very well for me now though. As long as I can stay snart anyway

Diclazepam (2, Chloro - Diazepam) can 'feel' shit as it does not produce the perceptible 'wrapped in cotton wool' state that people sometimes seek as a desired effect from benzodiazepines.

In short, diclazepam is as impairing to most as other benzodiazepines, but can be more dangerous, as the lack of a strongly perceivable effect often leads to people believing that they are not as 'fucked' as they actually are.

Try using it when experiencing the severe symptoms that benzodiazepines are used to treat, such as a high state of anxiety or if you are experiencing signs of the benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, and you should find that Diclazepam has just a powerful effect on the suppression of such as any other benzodiazepine.

The first time I used it I was underwhelmed to say the least, and after a total of 4mg did not appear to produce any desired effect that I would usually seek in a benzo, I went out to try and score some heroin in an attempt to potentiate the sedation.

I got about 2 miles up the road before I ran straight into the back of another car.....

They have a much more powerful effect than is perceivable compared to standard diazepam or other benzodiazepines popular for their abuse.