• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Diclazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICKELTALENT

Greenlighter
What does any1 know about this drug? Has anyone tried it?
I managed to get quite a lot (30 or so tabs) and I'm curious
About the effects - never done benzos before either!

Whoa whoa whoa. Make sure that you do a lot of research about benzos before taking this. Benzos are the worst drugs to be sold as RC's imo, since dosing is so critical with them and RC's may vary in potency since they are not being monitored by any agencies.

After reading the small amount of info about diclazepam it appears to be similar to diazepam but I don't see any dosage information. Keep in mind that benzos don't produce euphoria in the same ways that opiates, amphetamines and some stimulants do, but instead mostly chill you out, reduce your anxiety, and make you tired. Along with those effects they also cause the infamous benzo blackouts, and that's what you have to be wary of.

It's not like you feel a blackout coming on allowing you to stop taking more of the substance. They always make you think that you are fine on them and that you should continue dosing them. Do not under any circumstances mix this with alcohol or opiates. Mixing it with alcohol is a sure fire way to black out, and mixing them with opiated is very dangerous considering most fatal opiate overdoses are due to the combination of drugs in the opiate and benzo classes of drugs.

To be safer you should take the diclazepam with someone else that is sober and who knows what you have consumed, this way of you start to do dumb shit and insist on taking more they will intervene.

Well that's all I have to say about that.

Whoa whoa whoa. Make sure that you do a lot of research about benzos before taking this. Benzos are the worst drugs to be sold as RC's imo, since dosing is so critical with them and RC's may vary in potency since they are not being monitored by any agencies.

After reading the small amount of info about diclazepam it appears to be similar to diazepam but I don't see any dosage information. Keep in mind that benzos don't produce euphoria in the same ways that opiates, amphetamines and some stimulants do, but instead mostly chill you out, reduce your anxiety, and make you tired. Along with those effects they also cause the infamous benzo blackouts, and that's what you have to be wary of.

It's not like you feel a blackout coming on allowing you to stop taking more of the substance. They always make you think that you are fine on them and that you should continue dosing them. Do not under any circumstances mix this with alcohol or opiates. Mixing it with alcohol is a sure fire way to black out, and mixing them with opiated is very dangerous considering most fatal opiate overdoses are due to the combination of drugs in the opiate and benzo classes of drugs.

To be safer you should take the diclazepam with someone else that is sober and who knows what you have consumed, this way of you start to do dumb shit and insist on taking more they will intervene.

Well that's all I have to say about that.

This.

Start with 0.5mg and go slow. I've heard diclazepam takes a while to kick in so be patient.

If its anything like any other RC benzo be very fucking careful. Phenazepam had a horrible effect on me. I blacked out or two days and did some serious shit I regret. I remember doing a bump (probably 1 mg max) and thinking "this is good I should be ok for another bump". 2 days later, my whole family is pissed at me and I don't remember a thing. I was told I wrecked my car in a ditch in the middle of nowhere. Be cautious with benzo RC's or any RC's for that matter!

a chem supplier says 1 mg diclaz = 10 mg diaz, but i find that to be bs with anyone with a tolerance. 1 mg be good to start at, its nowhere near as bad as phenazepam, kinda clearer headed of a benzo. i gave a buddy 2 mg and he said he felt pretty nice, no bad stories/blackout. so i'd go for 1 mg for the first time you try it, and maybe the next day or after try with more if that suits your fancy. they're dropping in price pretty mad, as i think people are flocking to flurobromazepam

^Diclazepam is not like phenazepam. Nothing is. Phenazepam is one the most dangerous substances in circulation and seems like it was designed to cause pure chaos. It's like an evil spell ( a hex) that you would cast upon an enemy, and watch as they slowly lose the plot and start doing bizarre shit without even knowign what they're doing.

To the OP: Here's my experience with diclaz*. It is quite potent. Some vendors claimed that 1mg is equipotent to 10mg of diazepam (Valium) and that seems about spot on in my experience. It is a 'heavy' benzo, which is to say you feel that it's affected you. Body is heavy, mind is slower, anxiety is lessened. However, I do not like it because I find it's one of the benzos which dulls my mind. It removes anxiety, but it removes most everyhting else too. You become numb to stimuli, and thus just feel kind of bored and listless. It takes a good hour or so to really get going, so don't re-dose until you've waited a solid two hours. It lasts a long time. It leaves you with a groggy feeling the next day, and may also leave you feeling depressed and/or emotionally blunted for a day or two after dosing.

I am scripted diazepam (Valium), and to me there is not much similarity between DIAZ and DICLAZ. In fact, DICLAZ feels like a crude, heavy sedation with a lot of brain fog much more like first generation anti-histamines (ie. doxylamine) than benzos.

*Standard dislaimer applies: This is MY experience, yours may differ. I have a fairly high tolerance to benzos and have tried around eight different types (and by tried I mean I abused every one of them, so I know them pretty well).

To StigmaShadow: don't judge all RC benzos against phenazepam, basically that is the worst benzo I've ever tried, and I would seriously consider nominating it for one of the most dangerous drugs available. I'm not talking about dangerous from a toxicity point of view, I'm talking about the fact that it's EXTREMELY easy to fuck yourself up on phenaz. Let me twist that: It's extremely hard NOT to fuck yourself up on phenaz. When you look at that drug's profile, it's easy to see why there are so many horror stories. It's almost like it was designed to cause havoc.

Consider this about phenazepam:

-it's a very potent, multifaceted benzo with anti-convulsant properties amongst many other actions (anything with anti-convulsant action has the potential to mess with your head very seriously)

-most people come across it in powder form sold by vendors (I think Russia may sell it at chemists in pill form, not sure) and is active at 500micrograms. It is powerfully active at 2mg, and anything over that is an almost guaranteed train wreck for people who have little to no benzo tolerance. Most people who use milligram scales are faced with at least a 2mg margin of error. Forget ever getting an entirely accurate 1mg dose on a standard ($30 - $100) scale, let alone half a milligram.

-it carries huge risk of causing extended anterograde amnesia (total memory black outs which can last days in extreme cases). During this time, people will not be just lying unconscious, they will often try to just go about their lives as usual, even going to work, because they cannot feel how affected they are and/or they don't care. Arguments, car accidents, theft, and dangerous impulsive behaviours are frequently committed by people heavily under the influence of phenaz, and will generally have NO recollection whatsover when they come back to their senses.

-and - this is the single most deadly thing that makes it my contender for most dangerous benzo ever: it has an insanely long onset period. It takes up to three hours for the effects to reveal themselves. Depending on a number of variables, peak effects can take as long as five hours to manifest. Many (most?) benzos have a rather rapid onset and you can feel them starting to work. Take a moderate to large dose of clonazepam, and you feel wobbly, drunk, uncoordinated within half an hour to an hour. Take a decent dose of alprazolam and you're feeling it in less than half an hour.

But phenaz comes on sooooooo slow that you don't even realise how strong it is. It creeps in under teh radar, affecting your coordination, judgement, pesonality, but you don't even notice because the changes have slowly taken place over the course of hours.

On top of that, the half life is so long, that if you dose two days in a row, you're stacking doses. Three days in a row, and the shit is building up into ever higher concentrations. So even teh most careful user of phenaz can be tricked by it.

Lastly, it has the worst withdrawals I've ever experienced in my life.

Sorry for off-topic. Just thought it's worth restating the dangers of phenaz every now and then so people know to stay away.

Pyrazolam, etizolam, and flybromazepam are all great RC benzos. However, all benzos are addictive and need to be treated seriously.

^Diclazepam is not like phenazepam. Nothing is. Phenazepam is one the most dangerous substances in circulation and seems like it was designed to cause pure chaos. It's like an evil spell ( a hex) that you would cast upon an enemy, and watch as they slowly lose the plot and start doing bizarre shit without even knowign what they're doing.

To the OP: Here's my experience with diclaz*. It is quite potent. Some vendors claimed that 1mg is equipotent to 10mg of diazepam (Valium) and that seems about spot on in my experience. It is a 'heavy' benzo, which is to say you feel that it's affected you. Body is heavy, mind is slower, anxiety is lessened. However, I do not like it because I find it's one of the benzos which dulls my mind. It removes anxiety, but it removes most everyhting else too. You become numb to stimuli, and thus just feel kind of bored and listless. It takes a good hour or so to really get going, so don't re-dose until you've waited a solid two hours. It lasts a long time. It leaves you with a groggy feeling the next day, and may also leave you feeling depressed and/or emotionally blunted for a day or two after dosing.

I am scripted diazepam (Valium), and to me there is not much similarity between DIAZ and DICLAZ. In fact, DICLAZ feels like a crude, heavy sedation with a lot of brain fog much more like first generation anti-histamines (ie. doxylamine) than benzos.

*Standard dislaimer applies: This is MY experience, yours may differ. I have a fairly high tolerance to benzos and have tried around eight different types (and by tried I mean I abused every one of them, so I know them pretty well).

To StigmaShadow: don't judge all RC benzos against phenazepam, basically that is the worst benzo I've ever tried, and I would seriously consider nominating it for one of the most dangerous drugs available. I'm not talking about dangerous from a toxicity point of view, I'm talking about the fact that it's EXTREMELY easy to fuck yourself up on phenaz. Let me twist that: It's extremely hard NOT to fuck yourself up on phenaz. When you look at that drug's profile, it's easy to see why there are so many horror stories. It's almost like it was designed to cause havoc.

Consider this about phenazepam:

-it's a very potent, multifaceted benzo with anti-convulsant properties amongst many other actions (anything with anti-convulsant action has the potential to mess with your head very seriously)

-most people come across it in powder form sold by vendors (I think Russia may sell it at chemists in pill form, not sure) and is active at 500micrograms. It is powerfully active at 2mg, and anything over that is an almost guaranteed train wreck for people who have little to no benzo tolerance. Most people who use milligram scales are faced with at least a 2mg margin of error. Forget ever getting an entirely accurate 1mg dose on a standard ($30 - $100) scale, let alone half a milligram.

-it carries huge risk of causing extended anterograde amnesia (total memory black outs which can last days in extreme cases). During this time, people will not be just lying unconscious, they will often try to just go about their lives as usual, even going to work, because they cannot feel how affected they are and/or they don't care. Arguments, car accidents, theft, and dangerous impulsive behaviours are frequently committed by people heavily under the influence of phenaz, and will generally have NO recollection whatsover when they come back to their senses.

-and - this is the single most deadly thing that makes it my contender for most dangerous benzo ever: it has an insanely long onset period. It takes up to three hours for the effects to reveal themselves. Depending on a number of variables, peak effects can take as long as five hours to manifest. Many (most?) benzos have a rather rapid onset and you can feel them starting to work. Take a moderate to large dose of clonazepam, and you feel wobbly, drunk, uncoordinated within half an hour to an hour. Take a decent dose of alprazolam and you're feeling it in less than half an hour.

But phenaz comes on sooooooo slow that you don't even realise how strong it is. It creeps in under teh radar, affecting your coordination, judgement, pesonality, but you don't even notice because the changes have slowly taken place over the course of hours.

On top of that, the half life is so long, that if you dose two days in a row, you're stacking doses. Three days in a row, and the shit is building up into ever higher concentrations. So even teh most careful user of phenaz can be tricked by it.

Lastly, it has the worst withdrawals I've ever experienced in my life.

Sorry for off-topic. Just thought it's worth restating the dangers of phenaz every now and then so people know to stay away.

Pyrazolam, etizolam, and flybromazepam are all great RC benzos. However, all benzos are addictive and need to be treated seriously.

Thanks for your post, I enjoyed reading it.
I guess the those two RC benzos are nothing alike. I personally HATE benzos and the only reason I got the phenazepam was a free gram sample. The only reason I did it was because I got ripped off 3 grams of 2C-I and had nothing, heh.

I only wanted to warn the OP that anything RC is up in the air, the experience I had with phenazepam was exactly what Halif described.

Benzos belong in your mouth and then stomach, not your nose. Most benzos have such high oral bioavailability that snorting it gives no more effect or rush. Just the same as no one iV's benzos unless of course they're prepared for IV use in hospitals like midazolam (versed), lorazepam, and Valium. Then they can be administered easily without bothering the patient but I've gotten IV lorazepam and no rush whatsoever. In fact I didn't even really notice it until hours later.

Stick with eating the pills, especially since those diclazepam pellets/tabs aren't made by pharmaceutical companies, and honestly nobody wants a nose clogged with binders and filler.

First off Opioids are the WORST chemicals in the RC scene (Fent analogs).

Second, this RC sucks fucking balls. Don't dare PM me, but c'mon folks it's much easier to get PHARMA Benzos's online.

Third, Benzo addiction SUCKS BALLS! I'm 7 years an addict; both scripted and compounded by the amount I order online. I'm constantly talking and thinking of tapering off these fucking demons. I've made ZERO success.

Unless you have medical issues I highly suggest looking for something else to get high from.

Heroin addiction is easier to kick than these fucking demons. The only plus side is you're able to live/manage life/work easier with a benzo addiction.

However everyone has their own opinion and also the right to try something if they wish. I've tried waaaaaaaaay to many chemicals in my life and I hate the fact I'm hooked on benzos.

Be safe, godspeed.

-TDA ~ addicted to drugs period.

Hi. I would recommend you be very careful with this drug (and all benzos in general). Benzos can give a certain kind of drunken euphoria but TBH most of my early use of benzos involved taking a dose, feeling a fleeting glimpse of euphoria then re-dosing to try and capture that elusive benzo 'high'. After continued re-dosing I'd blackout and do some crazy shit - stuff that i still regret today - I never really got that benzo 'high' i was looking for. Instead i just got a whole lot of trouble.

(The only exception, where i actually get a nice 'high' is IV midazolam. Yum)

Also, many benzos impair memory severely and you can easily end up taking a couple more pills - then forgetting that you took them - taking a couple more - rinse and repeat until you wake up the next day and the whole bottle is gone and you have no idea what you've done.

I really hope for your sake that it's nothing like phenazepam. I took Phen one day, the next day it was still affecting me, I got on my bike - not realizing i was wasted - and halfway to where i was going i got thrown off my bike and fractured and displaced my scaphoid. Took four surgeries and two years for the bone to start healing. Another Phen episode involved me reading a poem at my grandmother's funeral while blacked out.

In addition to these hazards, they are HIGHLY addictive. I used clonazepam as prescribed by my psychiatrist (0.5mg TID) for GAD and within a month their anxiolytic and hypnotic had almost disappeared and i had to take them to feel normal.

Be careful.

P.S - as stated above benzodiazepine withdrawal is horrible. I have gone through morphine/heroin (homebake heroin) and benzo withdrawals. I would much prefer going through opiate/opioid withdrawal than benzo withdrawal any day.

Last edited:
Diclazepam report from this afternoon.

Male: 24 weight: 10 stone 3 pounds.

Just chilling at home.

10.00 - ingest 2 1mg diclazepam tablets orally. Tablets are pure white with a break line.

10.40 - first alert, smoke a cig.

10.57 - hint of nausea, nothing to uncomfortable

11.12 - Effects manifest them selves fully, muscles feel relaxed, stretching is great, feel benzo'd now//

11.29 effects plateau somewhat, cognitive mind effected, unable to play poker so switch to a wee bit of minecraft.
building a surreal castle much better.

11.55 - Room is hot, i am cold in the extremeties,

12.30 - effects have settled down somewhat, body stone. Take a lie down watch some TV,

12:47 - finally recognizable effects,. Very Calm, warm, fuzzy.

13:04 - defiately no more poker, cant think straight.

13:53 - effects are unsubstantial, dosing another 1mg.

i basically passed into benzo nodland at this point for a good 2 hours was nice, could hear tv on in background content to listen to it and chill, this would be ideal stage during a bad hangover i feel.

16.04 Took shower. still chugging along here, calm and serene. was no problem coming out of the benzo haze, an alarm clock told me the time and i was right back in the room.
Seem to be more functional now, will see how the afternoon pans out.

All in all not a bad experience but it lacks the kick of flurobrazepam, i think it will work just as well as a sleep aid though.

Cant really compare to pyrazolam as thats purely anxiolytic.

@halif, that was one of the best post on phenazepam that ive ever read. Great information and comparisions.

@OP, this is proberly a moot point now as this thread is 3 days old but etizolam is a good first time benzo (thieno, I know but trying to keep things simple.lol) imo.
Its a clear-headed high, has less blackout potential and actually gives a small amount of euphoria if you dont have a tolerance.

Also, one piece of advice. Whatever benzo you use, lay out your dose for the night (1-2-3mg, whatever you decide when your sober) and lock the rest away for the night because you WILL want to redose and it WILL be an unstoppable complusive urge.

Also, one piece of advice. Whatever benzo you use, lay out your dose for the night (1-2-3mg, whatever you decide when your sober) and lock the rest away for the night because you WILL want to redose and it WILL be an unstoppable complusive urge.

Words to live by. Well said.

10 taken a few weeks ago 7 in one go lost thursday to sunday can't remember shit

Status
Not open for further replies.