• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diclazepam how long does the "FULL EFFECTS" take to occur, NOT the onset effects?

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I am reading on the internet that Diclazepam can take 3 Hours or 6 Hours to take full effect and I am trying to use it to taper down to a lower dose of the RX Benzos I am prescribed. I am seeing Websites like psychonautWiki which I know it is unreliable to say the least but besides reading Anecdotes Forums. I have no idea how to find this out and I really need to know so I don't re-dose with a Xanax or some if I don't feel effects before they are supposed to occur fucking up my weaning schedule.

http://drugs.tripsit.me/diclazepam This place says the onset is between 15-90 Minutes but I can't find anywhere that says how long it takes for it to be Fully blown full on working so I can know you don't need to take more of it since after the "XX" amount of Hours pass by I will know if I need to take more of it instead of dosing more before it takes full effect.

Please don't state any obvious things like it's a Research Chemical and nobody knows since I know that or I would of found my answer. I am looking for a place like Bluelight Forum which (hopefully) have read anecdotes about this or have experiences with this and I am interested to see all the varying opinions on how long it takes to fully take effect.

I am sitting here and I had sweaty palms and other Benzo Withdrawal classic symptoms until exactly 6 Hours after taking it has stopped the sweaty palms and all the other withdrawal symptoms but I don't know Benzo Withdrawal is the hypochondriac disease as they say. The Diclazepam seems to be causing severe dry mouth which is to the point I literally have zero saliva to spit out and this is a side-effect I have not had from any other Benzodiazepine. I have also read people claiming it has made them "hear voices" which is extremely alarming so yeah just thought I'd make a note of last bit of information I came across Diclazepam causing.

I plan to get some more Bitcoin and purchase Norflurazepam as it is a metabolite of Flurazepam which I have been Prescribed for Sleep and I know Flurazepam at least only takes 2 Hours for very FULL effects it produces.

Last edited:
Full effect with variables for each person should fall between 90 m to 2 hours.
Don’t minimize your suffering. weaning from benzodiazepines causes wicked psychic and physical pain. If under a doc’s care inquire about a med like ropinirole, (Re-quip) to ease your symptoms.

Benzo withdrawal is NOT a hypochondriac disease, it is very real, very serious and can be fatal.
I felt full effects from diclazepam in 30 minutes but I always chewed it which causes a more rapid absorption.

I am sitting here and I had sweaty palms and other Benzo Withdrawal classic symptoms until exactly 6 Hours after taking it has stopped the sweaty palms and all the other withdrawal symptoms but I don't know Benzo Withdrawal is the hypochondriac disease as they say. The Diclazepam seems to be causing severe dry mouth which is to the point I literally have zero saliva to spit out and this is a side-effect I have not had from any other Benzodiazepine. I have also read people claiming it has made them "hear voices" which is extremely alarming so yeah just thought I'd make a note of last bit of information I came across Diclazepam causing.

Diclazepam should have virtually the same kinetics as diazepam, and thus share its "biphasic" half-life.

Basically, diazepam is so lipophilic that it is rapidly transported across the blood-brain-barrier. Unfortunately, this fat-loving nature also means that once the drug is transported into a fat deposit, it's going to stay there for a while.
Thus, the diazepam levels in your central nervous system will ramp up rapidly, then decrease until you've reached an equilibrium where most of the drug is located in your fatty tissues.
Since benzodiazepine addiction has basically conditioned you to react very strongly to any drop in benzodiazepine plasma levels, you're probably going to experience discomfort when this happens.

It might thus be a good idea to take your diclazepam in multiple small doses across the day rather than a single large one. Also, consider that due to diclazepam's very long half-life, the drug is going to accumulate in your body until you've reached an equilibrium between your intake and the amount of diclazepam your body can eliminate. Thus, diclazepam levels in your body should even out more if you've been taking it for a while.

Switching to norflurazepam is going to do fuck all to change that; it would just screw up your taper plan.

Stick with the diclaz; just divide your dose across the day to eliminate peaks and troughs in your benzodiazepine plasma levels.

Well no shit Benzodiazepine is obviously not a hypochondriac disease. What I was simply referring to was how the symptoms of severe Paranoia and Anxiety etc. cause people to think things are wrong with them that are not wrong or this and that is happening I have noticed it myself sso the symptoms it causes they call it the "Hypochondriac" effect is what "One Person" Posted as the Withdrawal really messes with the mind and BADLY.

I am Prescribed 30MG Flurazepam and Norflurazepam is just a Metabolite it makes although it is a lot stronger per MG etc. I don't understand your logic how it will fuck up my taper plan (do mention the fact it has a 250 Hour Half-Life or elimination half-life tor some if you want technical and not anything a non-benzo User with zero knowledge about them) due to having to move because of Fire Inspection a whole shit show I don't want to talk about I don't even to type about tt right now it's such a long and tedious off topic pain in my ass bujt I got to find A new place to live by June 30th. I don't know why I am typing this waste of time of a post. My Taper Schedule it has been fucked up even since I got the Diclazepam all I know is if you say it takes 2 Hours for Full Effects than the Diclazepam is simply just not working or it takes longer for peak effects. has never even fucking started I got an Inhaler that increases seizure risk i think it might just be part of the qt prolongation it causes but I get muscle twitches from eye balls to toes.

When you change anything even very slightly in a drug in Diclazepam it becomes completely differently than Diazepam sure it creates metabolites just like Diazepam but totally and completely different Metabolites. I have got a new batch of Diclazepam from a Vendor very well known for the high Purity of the Diclazepam and Etizolam being easily 90%+ Pure this new batch is definitely stronger feeling but even at 6MG it doesn't seem to get rid of the Withdrawal sympoms even 2 Hours after taking it so I take my Prescribed Meds of 1MG Clonazepam and an normally 2MG cause I Buy some from a friend etc. shits been rough I can't wean down right now I am working on some personal issues involving my living situation and after that I plan to I figure it out all and as long as my dose doesn't go up it's the best I can fuckin due with the fire under my asshole atm.

Last edited:
About 2 weeks id say as they recommend not to take it for more than this long unless for severe anxiety.

Also you feel diazepam straight away as its ative metabolite is oxazepam and minor is temazepam

**Face Palms** This is what you get when you post for actual helpful advice in "Other Drugs" it gets so much traffic only the Moderators seem to be helpful but I thought I'd try here before a different sub-forum.

What does Diazepam have to do with Diclazepam just like what does Bromazolam have to do with Bromazepam or Nitrazolam to do with Nitrazepam slightly changes these Benzos can have drastically different effects and give hezman94 a Cookie for knowing Diazepam starts working quickly which is not the EXACT SAME Chemical as Diclazepam it is slightly different for lack of a better word but I love wasting my time typing shit like this it even produces NONE of the Metabolites that Diazepam produces that is one of subtle slight yet major changes since totally different metabolites means exactly what I said ugh god.

My gawd Diazepam is a moot point anyways wtf ^ unless you misread the CL in the Thread Title only reason I can assume but thank you for the advice Hodor I appreciate you telling Me what your opinion is.

I have been Prescribed Benzodiazepines Daily for like closer to 6 Years now 1MG Clonazepam Daily which is what I used to take and just saved my Sleep Meds most of the times I rarely used a bit extra but I got angina pains which sorted out now and I need to lower my dose back down to 1MG Clonazepam and I rather not have to give my Life story for every single Post and Thread I made as I believe I made all the necessary information available.

I would would waste more of time but I need to sleep.

Last edited: