• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam - When/how much to use for a FlubromazePAM taper?

pally pete

Bluelighter
As many of my posts attest over the past 7 years on Bluelight. I have a serious (Fluctuating) Benzo habit. I won't go into details other than I've tried/used/abused most mainstream (Common) Benzos, also some of the less common.. along with the many of the older/newer/undiscovered/rediscovered RC Benzos, at wildly varying doses and useage patterns. Just 30 minutes ago I consumed 80mg FlubromazePAM, which as my tolerance stands, will maybe give me only mildly noticeable effects. I'm annoyed as it was part due to boredom, part due to the fear of any withdrawals beginning to creep in, however minor.

Before this 80mg dose of F-PAM (FlubromazePAM), the last time I dosed was on Friday (4 days ago) which is roughly the half-life of F-PAM. That day I dosed a total of 128mg F-PAM. I was trying to go as long as possible before I really felt the need to redose, just to see by experiment how long I can go without the need to redose, as I've been caining the F-PAM for around 3 months solid now at varying doses.. and as like I said, some days I'd take none whatsoever for a few days or so and then redose, so I'm guessing I have a huge amount stored in my system due to the volumes I've consumed and the amount of time between doses. My plan is to swap over to Diazepam as soon as possible (ie when some of this F-PAM has cleared out my body/I begin to feel withdrawals) As Diazepam has always been the useful/successful Benzo I've used in the past to taper off with.

Anyways.. What dose would be an ideal starting dose of Diazepam? I know going by equivalence, I'd be needing huge doses of F-PAM (Equivalence varies from 10mg Diazepam = 4-8mg FlubromazePAM) and I seriously don't want to be dragging this taper out longer than necessary.

Most would advise start tapering with a highish/equivalent/comfortable dose of F-PAM, but this will take a long time for my body to reach a stable blood plasma level as I've abused so much and the true half life is around 100 hours. I usually start my Diazepam taper at around 30mg per day regardless of previous Benzo use (Diazepam/Alprazolam/Temazepam/Lorazepam etc etc.. (high dose (mg) .. etc etc

I don't recommend this to others, (You could could kill yourself) but I've come off many high dose Benzo binges this way in the past. I've cold turkey'd several times. Tapered a few times, using the 30mg per day Day of Diazepam and then slowly lowering over the course of 3 - 6 months.

I'm just concerned this time, as F-PAM is a lot less well known when it comes to withdrawal. Although I guess it will f**k you up good and proper if not done with care.

My main questions are.. Do I wait it out now for as long as possible until withdrawals kick in/let my body metabolise some more of this F-PAM? Then start the Diazepam? Or start the Diazepam now so I get a good stable level of Diazepam in my bloodstream, so as the F-PAM begins to leave my system I should theoretically have a slight cushion due to the build up of Diazepam. Then in a couple of weeks times I should know how I'm feeling off the Diazepam..

I wouldn't consider such a big jump (For Harm Reduction purposes) But past experiences have taught me that my tapers do not have to be as drawn out as many have suggested.

I may have forgotten to mention many things and/or ask many questions that I intended.

Thanks for any help/advice.

Btw, I have about 40 x 8mg FlubromazePAM, 50 x 1mg Diclazepam, and around 60 x 0.5mg Pyrazolam pellets to aid. I also have access to our old trusty beloved Diazepam (Valium)

PeaceLoveUnity to all Bluelighters ;)

Sorry, I forgot to mention, using the doses of FlubromazePAM I've mentioned could be extremely dangerous to a non-tolerant individual, even with a tolerance they could be considered dangerous doses. Mixed with Alcohol and/or Opiates or other CNS depressants could be fatal)

Last edited:
Sorry im a newbie pete dont get me wrong i love benzos 25 years i been on and off mainly on i think with your benzo knoledge you know what to do also im in britain we only really get prescribed diazepam klonapin temazepam nitrazepam lorazepam we dont get bars of xanax or the rest of benzos .if you dont mind me asking is it easy if you have money to get any benzo in america or do you get off internet .See id worry about fakes so whstd the best benzo apart from the usual diazepam klonopin and xanax and how would i access these benzos you mention

Sorry im a newbie pete dont get me wrong i love benzos 25 years i been on and off mainly on i think with your benzo knoledge you know what to do also im in britain we only really get prescribed diazepam klonapin temazepam nitrazepam lorazepam we dont get bars of xanax or the rest of benzos .if you dont mind me asking is it easy if you have money to get any benzo in america or do you get off internet .See id worry about fakes so whstd the best benzo apart from the usual diazepam klonopin and xanax and how would i access these benzos you mention
No worries mate. I'm also British ;)

The internet is awash with Benzos, both real and fake. I don't think talking about sourcing etc is allowed here on Bluelight, write me a PM if you want anymore info. Unfortunately/fortunately, just up until last week when the Psychoactive Substances Act was enshrined in law you could buy something like around 10 or so different novel RC Benzos legally from one of many online Head shops/Smart shops/Research Chemist Vendors. Since the 27th May it's now illegal for these shops to sell in the UK. The UK was literally the Worldwide hub for online RC Vendors, up until last week. Now due to the stupidily reactionary nature of our Government/Media all legal sales have been replaced by illegal sales. I honestly find it hard to believe our Government is so inept that they still believe by removing legal/tested products (Bad evil drugs to the Majority of Brits) then these drugs will just disappear and this law will make us safer, contrary to much scientific opinion. So now the drug dealers (Bad guys/gangsters etc) are free to make massive amounts of money selling overpriced/overcut/undercut rubbish and then passing it off as X Benzo, so in the short-medium-long run the dangers will far outweigh the benefits.

Tbh, out of the 25 or so Benzos I've tried, the classics (Valium/Xanax/Temazepam) are usually the best, with the exception of FlubromazePAM and Clonazolam (Meclonazepam is also underrated IMO) You'll have to wait for an answer (Could take forever on here!!) from one of our friends from across the pond with regards to what's available in the USA.

But as far as I'm aware, Xanax (Alprazolam) is the only one which isn't available over here on the NHS. The other few you mention are very very rarely prescribed here nowadays, if at all! Even if you are in need, you'll literally be hung out to dry, unless you are one of the lucky few to have an open minded, knowledgeable, understanding, empathetic GP (Which I'm yet to find) Their knowledge/lack of knowledge and arrogance when it comes to Benzodiazepines is breathtaking.

OP, I wouldn't wait until you go into withdrawal before you use Diazepam/Valium(Only). Only use the diazepam to taper. Diazepam is strong. I'd figure out the half life of the first benzodiazepine consumed, wait until it comes down a little but don't go into withdrawal.
You mention the half life is roughly 4 days and 10mg of diazepam= 10mg of what your coming off. We will assume that 10 mg of Diazepam = 6mg of Flubromazepam. At 4 days your blood level is 64 mg, which is approxamently 100 mg of diazepam. That is high, but worst case, you may have to start there. Only start the diazepam after your blood level of the first drug has come down a lot. Now in another 4 days your blood level of Flubromazepam is 32mg. That equals approxamently 50mg of Diazepam. On the second 4 days, your blood level goes down approxamently 8 mg of Flubromazepam.

Change of subject for a moment. Flubromazepams half life according to you is approxamently 96 hours. Diazepam has metabolites and has a half life of 200 hours. You need to keep that in mind. It may be a little rough, but due to the half life of diazepam, you will be able to use less during the taper. If you want me to make you a schedule, PM me and I'll help you out.
I lost track of where you are with your withdrawal, but 4 days from your 128mg dose your at 64mg of flubromazepam witch equals roughly 100mg oF diazepam. Don't pass 100mg. Do the math and only use the diazepam for a taper. Ill help if you need it. Hope I was clear enough. PM me and I will help. I also take Diazepam myself. Speed King.

OP, I wouldn't wait until you go into withdrawal before you use Diazepam/Valium(Only). Only use the diazepam to taper. Diazepam is strong. I'd figure out the half life of the first benzodiazepine consumed, wait until it comes down a little but don't go into withdrawal.
You mention the half life is roughly 4 days and 10mg of diazepam= 10mg of what your coming off. We will assume that 10 mg of Diazepam = 6mg of Flubromazepam. At 4 days your blood level is 64 mg, which is approxamently 100 mg of diazepam. That is high, but worst case, you may have to start there. Only start the diazepam after your blood level of the first drug has come down a lot. Now in another 4 days your blood level of Flubromazepam is 32mg. That equals approxamently 50mg of Diazepam. On the second 4 days, your blood level goes down approxamently 8 mg of Flubromazepam.

Change of subject for a moment. Flubromazepams half life according to you is approxamently 96 hours. Diazepam has metabolites and has a half life of 200 hours. You need to keep that in mind. It may be a little rough, but due to the half life of diazepam, you will be able to use less during the taper. If you want me to make you a schedule, PM me and I'll help you out.
I lost track of where you are with your withdrawal, but 4 days from your 128mg dose your at 64mg of flubromazepam witch equals roughly 100mg oF diazepam. Don't pass 100mg. Do the math and only use the diazepam for a taper. Ill help if you need it. Hope I was clear enough. PM me and I will help. I also take Diazepam myself. Speed King.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Well if I've been using so much Flubromazepam over the past 3 months without taking long enough breaks ie 100 hours (4 days or so..) between dosing then we don't really have any idea how many mg is in my bloodstream????
Remember, I dosed 80mg Flubromazepam around 24 hours ago, which was only around 4 days since I consumed 128mg Flubromazepam, and no idea when/how much Flubromazepam was dosed in the preceding days, weeks, months..

You do realize F-Pam is much more potent then valium right? Valium is actually one of the rather weaker benzos

If you have enough though, best taper med, IMO Pally Pete, I want to apologize. The first information I said was roughly correct for a simple withdrawal for 128mg of flubromazepam but I didn't figure flubromazepam for many months at who knows how much. I can still crunch numbers well, so we'll figure out the dose to start the taper. I understand that flubromazepam and other benzos may (subjectively) piss on Valium, but Valium is still considered an excellent withdrawal drug at least due to the long time it lasts in the system. I have heard that some people go by how many hours they can feel it and some go off the half life. It works for me, that's why I use it. Pally, we'll figure it out. Speed King

Last edited:
22 days later and I'm still in a pretty sorry state.

I last used 48mg Flubromazepam a week ago and have since been on 30mg of Diazepam per day. Yesterday I also resorted to taking an extra 3mg DiCLazepam on top of the 30mg Diazepam earlier in the day, as the week has progressed my symptoms have increased. I also used 2mg Pyrazolam last Sunday, and another 2mg Pyrazolam on Thursday.

It seems as if I may indeed need to track down some Flubromazepam to be succesful.... I have not managed more than 4 - 5 hours of sweaty broken sleep in the past 2 weeks. Last night being the only exception where I actually managed 8 hours unbroken non sweaty sleep. Probably due to exhaustion and the added 3mg DiCLazepam.

Anyone with any knowledge please chime in.

Also, myself being overtly political, I feel a great sense of disappointment with our countries decision to leave the EU.