• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos diazepam to tamazepam short term help ASAP

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
hello im posting on behalf of someone here who was previously addicted to diazepam and was on a scheme with doctors whereas she done extremely well.
Couldnt handle it from there im told , so went back to illicit drugs 20mg max per night.

currently the person in question am taking the diazepam 40mg 2 in the day due to depression feeling... and then again at night to sleep 20mg. This doesnt work so she was adviced by the same person who had been throuh this to use tamazepam 20mg tablets daily short term while they come completely off diazepam.
which afffects the family, and there is a 28 year old son involved who is doing the best to help as been through the same thing but used a substitute i.e tramadol.

Any advice on what to do from here would be much appreciaed as i fear for them one will be section or both.

20mg temaz is only as strong as 10mg diaz according to the chart and if she was on 100mg diaz a day n now down to just 60mg temaz a day, that's like dropping from 100mg to 30mg. Bit harsh? I'm sure the half life is alot shorter on temaz too.
Doctors know best hey 😒