• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam powder.

havinaball94

Greenlighter
I got a couple pure G's of it. I see myself going down the tube if i don't have away to dose it properly.

I was wondering how to put it into a dropper I have for it. All the math and all. I have a scale and can measure out a G but I don't know what liquid or what ML to mix. I also know that it isn't water soluable.

I forget which type of alchohol to mix it with.

Thanks in advance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Man, you aren't ready for raw benzo powder if you don't know the basic info regarding making a solution.

^ Now that he has the drug, he can at least learn what sort of harm reduction he can do by asking questions on this site which is made for that.

Man, you aren't ready for raw benzo powder if you don't know the basic info regarding making a solution.

yeah man just not a fuckin chemist. Trying to get info on here before shit hits the fan. Got it in a trade and I was very willing to accept the offer because it was for only a few sticks. Guy had a fuckin BAAAAG of this shit.... Also , I bet you would drool over the MDA shards I have.

KYS

I'm trying to put one gram into one glass dropper of ethonoyl and vodka. How many ML's should I use?????

How strong of a solution do you want?

If you use 100mL, its 10mg/mL

If you use 1000mL (one liter), its 1mg/mL

etc...

You don't have to be a chemist to figure it out.

Also, you shouldn't use pure vodka as the solvent, as you want to have it set up so you consume a negligible amount of alcohol when you consume the diazepam.
The combination of the two can be dangerous... use a few parts water for every part vodka. Maybe someone can give you exact numbers later.

also, what digit does your scale go too?

if its a 1.1g scale, you could have up to 1050+/- ur scale accuracy in mgs when you think its 1000.

use a accurate scale for this please

Last edited:
How strong of a solution do you want?

If you use 100mL, its 10mg/mL

If you use 1000mL (one liter), its 1mg/mL

etc...

You don't have to be a chemist to figure it out.

Also, you shouldn't use pure vodka as the solvent, as you want to have it set up so you consume a negligible amount of alcohol when you consume the diazepam.
The combination of the two can be dangerous... use a few parts water for every part vodka. Maybe someone can give you exact numbers later.

Thanks for the info. I have done it with an L crystal before so i'm not that worried about being far off. Boy was that a weird week. I just want to get my proportions right so its 10mg per drop.

Thanks

^ If I were you, I'd dilute it to 1mg per drop, or at the most 5mg per drop. But I'm not you.

10mg per drop? You probably should make it more dilute than that, every dropper is going to be different, and thats too high anyway, makes it too hard to take low doses and too easy to take huge doses.

also, what digit does your scale go too?

if its a 1.1g scale, you could have up to 1050+/- ur scale accuracy in mgs when you think its 1000.

use a accurate scale for this please

I'm all for accurate scales, but I have a feeling the OP doesn't care. I mean, did you see those MDA shards he has? I can't stop drooling.

Anyway, with diazepam, this discrepancy isn't all that bad. Not nearly as bad as it would be with a different drug. "10mg" of this solution, once mixed up, could contain 9.5 - 10.5mg due to rounding. That works.

Its a bad precedent to set, but the accuracy of the scale isn't a huge issue here (with this quantity, I mean. If someone was trying to measure 100mg they'd have a problem). I'd be more worried about the OP measuring incorrectly or doing something wrong rather than how many decimal places his scale has.

I know this is harm reduction so please reduce me. can regular 10mg roche's be injected if they are not water soluble? I have only injected 3 times in my whole life (oxy dilly's and H) so I am not concerned with addiction to the neddle. is it SAFE to use 190proof everclear and use that to inject? or anyway to inject 10-20mg of valium? i know shooting pills is bad but if it is no less safe than shooting a roxicodone I would like to know.

thanks.

I know this is harm reduction so please reduce me. can regular 10mg roche's be injected if they are not water soluble? I have only injected 3 times in my whole life (oxy dilly's and H) so I am not concerned with addiction to the neddle. is it SAFE to use 190proof everclear and use that to inject? or anyway to inject 10-20mg of valium? i know shooting pills is bad but if it is no less safe than shooting a roxicodone I would like to know.

thanks.

You would have to dliute the ethanol *a lot*. So overall, forget about IVing diazepam. It's really not worth it. There's only one benzo with a good enough reason to IV it (midazolam).

ok cool I just ate my normal 60mg. safety is such a big priority to me when using the needle. I have a tendancy to not overdo the finer things in life... and injecting opiates is one of them. so 3 times total all within about a year.