• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam or Alprazolam?

atrolabio

Greenlighter
Hi guys, i just want to know which benzo is better for stimulants (cocaine , amphetamines and mdxx) hangover?
I mean if i want to sleep or avoid suspects from my family.

Thanks btw.

xanax I would imagine because it works quick and is highly sedative. Valium is great but a bit a light touch. The few times I ever did stims I thanked God I had xanax and oxy.

Alprazolam is great for the night of, it will help you sleep. Diazepam would be better for the day after to mellow everything out.

If you have no tolerance to benzo's then 1mg of alprazolam should be fine for sleep and 10mg of diazepam would be plenty for the day after.

They'll both work just fine. Xanax hits you faster which is probably its sole benefit over Valium. I find Valium to be more recreational. They'll both bring you down from the cracked out stimulant come-down and they'll both help you sleep.

Edit: As others have mentioned, assuming you have no tolerance to benzos, dosage should be 0.5-1mg alprazolam, and 5-10mg diazepam. As with other substances, it's best to take too little first and then redose later if need be. Try to wait at least an hour before you redose to allow the full effect of the dose you took to sink in before the next dose is taken.

Last edited:
Xanax. You'll be out within 20-30 mins. Diazapam is great to and works about the same but the comeup is longer. Like 50 mins. It aslo lasts longer so you may feel it when you wake up.

10mg of diazapam puts me to sleep pretty quickly, and is a good dose for stim come down if you have low tolerance. .5mg-1mg of xanax should be enough to put you to sleep if you go wit xanax.

Both berry effective though

for stimulant comedowns I always went with xanax. 1mg to 1.5mg. It will put you out and nake you sleep.

Pretty much what others have said. IMO:

Alprazolam/Xanax would be better to use for quickly inducing sleep

Diazepam/Valium would be better to use for calming/relaxing yourself the next day and easing the comedown

either, really. i love them both. my favourite 2 benzos, very different, but i couldnt choose between them.