• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam and urine detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

caly74

Greenlighter
Hello,

I am wondering about the detection period of diazepam and its metabolites in a urine test, the one used by the military. I used 80mg of Diazepam over 3 days, ending Tuesday Jan 10. I have found many conflicting answers and nothing really concrete concerning my situation. I am going to enlist in the military hopefully soon depending on if the usage of valium would disqualify me or not. I have been drinking a lot of water, avoiding caffeine, and I smoke usually a pack a day which apparently speeds up the decrease of the metabolites. I am a 6' male weighing around 170, not a high body fat but not skinny either. Just wondering how long I should wait before going into MEPS, I would hate to ruin the opportunity. I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before, but I wanted to see what experienced/knowledgeable people in this sort of thing could help me out in my specific situation.

Thank you.

Benzo detection time is rough to figure out. All I can tell you is Valium is one of the longer acting benzos. I took 100mg of Valium and failed a piss test for it 3 weeks later. It can stay in you quite awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.