• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Diazepam and Propranolol for a a speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael_25

Bluelighter
I've been on Diazepam for four years now. Thus, I need at least 100mg to feel anything. I have never uses Propranolol before tough. How much should I take for a thirty minute speech? Is this a good combo for a speech?

Ide say tale your normal dose of each and probably just the reccomended dose of the propanolol since you are new to it and i dont believe they have any adverse interations between each other. However I AM NOT A DR so i vould be wrong and honestly you should ask your dr if you are worried about drug interactions or what your dosage should be. I personally dont see anything wrong with taking one prop with your average dose of valium but i also take things too far and have a decently high natural tolerance to benzos. Just be careful and ide wait for someone more knowledgable to reply since i really dont know much but researched it a little bit to see if there were any adverse interactions and did not find any but ide def still wait for someone else

Ide say tale your normal dose of each and probably just the reccomended dose of the propanolol since you are new to it and i dont believe they have any adverse interations between each other. However I AM NOT A DR so i vould be wrong and honestly you should ask your dr if you are worried about drug interactions or what your dosage should be. I personally dont see anything wrong with taking one prop with your average dose of valium but i also take things too far and have a decently high natural tolerance to benzos. Just be careful and ide wait for someone more knowledgable to reply since i really dont know much but researched it a little bit to see if there were any adverse interactions and did not find any but ide def still wait for someone else
Thanks, DoesntLearn.

I'm closing this thread since you're other one is about the same thing (though it's more specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.