• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol diazapam + tramadol + alcohol + GHB

ODogg

Greenlighter
I'm about 100 kilos, never tried diazepam or tramadol beforen and I don't have a tolerance to anything.

I took 10mg of diazepam, waited an hour, took 100mg of tramadol, and now its an hour after that I've felt nothing so far. I also took about 2 grams of GHB to loosen up a bit around 30 minutes ago. The couple times I tried clonazepam I had a couple beers and it really made the euphoria come out. Is it safe to have a beer or two with what I've already taken today? I know its not recommended, but I feel nothing so far so I don't think the risk is too high for me.

Hey bud...Unless you got fake meds ( which I'm saying you have) it is strange with 0 tolerance you wouldn't feel anything.

Ironically I'm on the same cocktail @ the moment. @ 50 Mg Tramadol and 8 mg Etizolam. I don't drink beer anymore or mess with GHB.

Kinda weird cause I have a semi-low mid tolerance 2 Opiates like Kratom. The 100 mg of Tramadol I took is WAY overpowering my benzo atm. Maybe try a FEW beers and go from there, but just know alcohol potentiates the hell outta benzo's.

Stay safe, and moderation is Key.

Sorry bud, I meant to say I'm not accusing you of having fake meds...sorry for the above typo.

As far as risks and side-effects like CNS / resp depression are concerned, drinking a beer - more slowly and carefully than you normally might trying to catch a buzz - is less unsafe than when the GHB would be the one you'd be taken last on top of the rest. Same can often go for benzos or opioids but it depends.
All of that counts especially considering things like GHB tend to be taken in entire dosages while alcohol is taken gradually. Also, alcohol can be felt quickly, although drunkenness develops further so there is some delay.

Keep in mind the ways people get into real trouble, like aspiration on vomit, especially when immobilized and/or passed out. Not only synergy of intensity / CNS depression wise but also side-effect wise, you can get sick and vomit on some of these combos in ways that wouldn't happen quite so quickly without say alcohol involved, opioids also. Benzos don't tend to be hugely contributing to nausea, IME ghb usually doesn't up until a certain point but if you go up to or past that point it can get particularly rough that much faster.

On the one hand, yes, there is technically a big gap in between feeling nothing and ODing, but on the other hand the more different drugs you take that all each have interactions, the more unpredictable things can get. Plus loss of inhibition when things do get going, can lead to bad decisions when it comes to "quitting while you're ahead".
So it's best to err on the side of caution which is feeling nothing or little. Combining drugs that are considered dangerous that way is something people learn to do based on extensive experience, although experience does not really ensure that much safety and shit still goes wrong... what I'm saying though is that it is usually bad to make 'big steps' in that learning process. The unpredictability means that you can't just keep adding to this kind of mix right until you start feeling close to 'too much', assume that you won't see it coming well.

Granted I'm a recreational/stop-gap utility user of Gabapentinoids, but I'm surprised that a Doctor would say that it's not been proven effective for intermittent treatment. I feel it's most effective when used as infrequently as possible.

Granted I'm a recreational/stop-gap utility user of Gabapentinoids, but I'm surprised that a Doctor would say that it's not been proven effective for intermittent treatment. I feel it's most effective when used as infrequently as possible.

I agree 100%, but for some reason a significant portion of the medical community believes that gabapentinoids are most effective when they're taken on a daily schedule. Head scratcher for me.

I think it has to do with the clinical studies. A lot of studies have analyzed gabapentinoids in comparison to benzodiazepines and note that WDs are less severe with gabapentinoids following cessation of long-term treatment. At least one probably exists somewhere, but i actually haven't seen a single study where they tested gabapentinoids for treating acute symptoms on an as needed basis

I should note that I'm more familiar with pragablin than gabapentin, so this might be less relevant to gabapentin in particular

II know its not recommended, but I feel nothing so far so I don't think the risk is too high for me.

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean that the risk is low. Gabaergics, particularly benzos often make you think that you aren't fucked up, even though you're really fucked up.
Combining CNS depressants is never safe!