Dianabol

tunesey

Bluelighter
I got some D-bol sent over from Thailand only 5mg but got a 1000 pills. I was going to use them and start weight lifting and see if I bulked up. In the end I did not use them put them in an air tight container and there they have stayed for the last 4 years. My question is will these still be any good or should I just flush them down the toilet

Thanks Bone14 still might use them at some point then. I heard they are really bad for your liver and I like a drink or two of an evening dont want to end up with a bad liver

Well you should cease the alcohol intake when using dbol and other AAS in my opinion.

Don't use them you havnt the faintest idea what your doing I can tell by your manner.
Steroids are powerful hormones and you shouldn't take them unless you understand fully what you are doing.
You will do nothing but damage your liver, mess up your hpta, end up smaller than before..

Everything Nolys just said is correct down to a T I'm afraid my friend,

If you genuinely want to bulk up, then you need to get a good diet first, then a good hardcore weight lifting routine, see some results then come back and talk about steroids.

It's easy for big guys with lots of natural test to say "have a good diet and lift" - for a skinny guy with zero test that will result in absolutely piss-all gains. None. Nada.

I trained like that for 10 years, squatting my arse off twice a week, sore as fuck every single day, eating protein like a motherfucker and I still looked like shit. A month on 10mg of dianabol a day with a bit of training and a bit of protein and I looked better than I'd ever looked in those 10 years. Go figure.

It's easy for big guys with lots of natural test to say "have a good diet and lift" - for a skinny guy with zero test that will result in absolutely piss-all gains. None. Nada.

I trained like that for 10 years, squatting my arse off twice a week, sore as fuck every single day, eating protein like a motherfucker and I still looked like shit. A month on 10mg of dianabol a day with a bit of training and a bit of protein and I looked better than I'd ever looked in those 10 years. Go figure.
Its like that the methandienone or dianabol (thais, russians, D-bol etc) is only in the bodybuilding scene used when you start your cycle As a "kickstart" compound only for about month at the start and then go for those others what is everyones choice what they use on the cycle [Read the sticky "Why you should not frontload"] ., if you are on a mass season I use basically these... Trenbolone acetate, deca-durabolin, sustanon250, and those oral ones maybe anandrol or Anavar... And I have switched the winstrol injection to stanozolol tablets.... And superdrol Is Come to the cycle As a dianabol convert.....

Last edited by a moderator: