Dianabol (D-BOL) with drugs and alcohol

i agree with that. i see what you are saying there. i didnt quite get that from the first post so i defended myself a bit. but i see what you mean though. thanks for being cool in your response though. i agree, the scientific stuff is what we basically have to ride out when learning about new things. i do listen to some of them, but i admit that there are times when i go forward even when i hear something bad and just let my own body dtermine what happens. like, i had read and listened to a dozen guys talk abotu insulin use and how it was the greates thing. i trained with a guy who was using it. and he had awesome responses to it. the readings on my home board and on several others that i am sure you have visited as well all said it was good if used properly, yadda yadda yadda. you know what i am saying as far as details go. diet, timing, carb amounts, training volume, protein intake. all of it. so i followed it all. and i got fat, fatter, fatter. i blew up all right. like a balloon. my traning partner, he got abs. i got a pregnancy gut.
i dont always ignore stuff, but i also try to go my own way sometimes too ya know?

i'll say it again, "if you aint ready to inject, you aint ready to juice."

you perhaps are the only 'vet' to disagree with that.

we are all entitled to our own opinions. i can respect yours. but there is no need to put VET in quotations. if you dont believe me that is fine. i can tell you what board i am on if you NEED to know. i have been on the board since 2000, basically very shortly after it came about. i think that our niche of people is so small that i wouldnt want to discourage anyone from bettering themselves. the more of us there are the better. not everyone is mentally able to start with the needle. and honestly, there are plenty of times i dont feel like hitting the needle anymore. i have had a few loads of oral only. and i got good results from them.
to each his own my friend, to each his own.

sorry if i came off arrogant. no disrespect bro. difference of opinions i guess. when i was young i wanted to juice but i didnt want to inject. luckily i wasnt able to find anything because the guy that said he could get gear was talking shit. anyhow i am glad i decided to do injectables and not oral only. but you are right, to each his own.

dbol only cycles will not produce any gains worht talking about you will get 90% of the weight gain from water which you will lose after you stop taking dbol anyways...plus dbol should only be taking for 4-5 weeks tops so what could you possibly gain in that amount of time without taking something else with it?? dbol only use for me is to kickstart cycles thats it no other purpose for it...well maybe you can use 10mg to bridge in between cycle if you like...some like doing that too so 2 purposes then LOL

i've done the dbol only cycles. heavy use for short periods and have gained some decent muscle. i did lose much water weight when it was done, but i was able to hold anywhere from 4-5 lbs of solid muscle when it was done. i realize that isnt much, but after 10 years every 4-5 lbs counts to me.
i wouldnt do it now as i dont really ever use orals anymore. but when i was in my early 20's i did it a few times. total gain would be like 12-15 lbs and a few weeks after it was done i would still be holdin 4-5 of that.

Cant see drugs making any difference at all - who gives a shit? Taking drugs may or may not affect your progress but its worth it for the fun you have.

dbol only cycles will not produce any gains worht talking about you will get 90% of the weight gain from water which you will lose after you stop taking dbol anyways...plus dbol should only be taking for 4-5 weeks tops so what could you possibly gain in that amount of time without taking something else with it?? dbol only use for me is to kickstart cycles thats it no other purpose for it...well maybe you can use 10mg to bridge in between cycle if you like...some like doing that too so 2 purposes then LOL
An old fella called Arnold Schwarzenegger once did ok with dbol..

Whoa this was a mega "bump" lol. But dbol is a 17aa doing two passes through the liver. the cocaine would likely affect BP which also is impacted by Dbol but the real combo to shy away from is the drinking and dbol on the liver. I have some experience with dbol and older designer drugs like beastdrol and 1-AD. I highly regret using them and thankfully didn't do them very long and was young. The dbol is also going to throw off your lipid profiles as well so it's best to try to research mitigation strategies for the liver and take a ton of fish oil for the HDL as that tends to drop I believe on dbol and most anabolics.