• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Diacetyl morphine 30mg / 2mls

audityxl

Greenlighter

hello guys i got a diacetyl morphine 30mg/2mls VIAL and need to find a recreacion dose. I can handle 120mg of oxy fine(pill filter of coarse) and 2.5 mls of Hydromorphone (50mg/5mls).

if some one can lend a hand n give up a minute or to, thank you

Are you sure it's Diacetylmorphin (heroin)? I didn't know that it still produced.

Are you sure it's Diacetylmorphin (heroin)? I didn't know that it still produced.

Diamorphine is used for extreme pain in palliative care in the UK; some countries also have opioid maintenance programs where addicts for whom bupe and methadone have failed are allowed to shoot medicinal heroin under supervision.

Alright, let's do some math
Oxycodone is approximately 2 times stronger than morphine (if we can trust Wikipedia)
So 120x2=240, heroin is around 2.5 times stronger than morphine, so 240/2.5 =96, but given that oxycodone and heroin have different affinities for the receptors, there's no full cross tolerance, so 96x0.75=72mg
Hydromorphone is around 7.5 times stronger than morphine so 25x7.5=188 /2.5=75 x0.75=56mg

So I think 30mg should be safe to begin with and you can titrate yourself up to around 70mg

But let's wait for some other opinions and don't forget to have someone around just in case you OD.

Last edited:
You're saying you do 25 mg hydromorphone shots? I hope you're not risking your hospital job doing this

Edit: if you do use it start small, have narcan, and a friend ready to administer it if you OD.

Edit 2: start with five to ten mg AT MOST.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/heroin/heroin_dose1.shtml

That is if you're experienced. Seriously no joke start small if you do and have someone around. The doses they use in the hospital start at 1mg.

Last edited: