• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Dextromethorphan (tripple cs)

Sambino

Greenlighter
I know very little about dextromethorphan and I would like to know how to make it stronger or last longer and different ways of taking it is there a way to remove the other medicines from the pills or syrup what do you guys know how can I boost my high

You should google Dextromethorphan. Read the wikipedia age, erowid reports and info, for sure. Also, this site has a LOT of great information on DXM. You just have to sift through the BS and make sure you are getting accurate information. Though Triple Cs never killed me, I would advise you to NEVER take them. If you are going to take DXM, and there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise, look for something, syrup or gelcap, in which the ONLY ACTIVE INGREDIENT is DXM. Be safe and be smart, friend.

DXM isn't something you need to make stronger... As far as lasting longer, it already lasts pretty long, by itself. There are two forms commonly available in the US: DXM hydrobromide, and DXM polisitrex... my understanding is that the polisterx, being delsum (or however that's spelled), is a plastic that somehow covers the DXM molecules, thus they take longer to metabolize. I wouldn't advise Polistirex on a first go... Iv'e done it once, and enjoyed it, but would have been way too intense for my frst time. DXM was my first psychedelic, at age 14. Be safe and read up. You can teach yourself anything, these days

I have been reading my friend has done DXM seince she was 12 just turning 13 she has not done it seince last February she says it has fucked her life up very badly she switched to MDMA and then heroin but she said she still can't really get a good grip on reality and is diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder she told me the mucenex DM is the strongest and the longest lasting but it's unpleasant because of her blood pressure so high she likes the coraciden or however it's spelled she says it makes her feel weightless she has told me not to take it often if I do and there is a crash but it's more your miserable and not connected to reality for a day or two and she said sounds sound different music sounds like shit and she says her serotonin is most likely all out of whack because of her everyday Or every other day use for 6 years she said it hasn't done it for her for 4 years now she got clean from it for 6 months and did it again and she was just where she left off but when she got sober from it she gained weight does that have to do with anything?

From reading our response, I want to ask you to not take DXM. You for sure haven't been reading the right things... and your friend is obviously not a reliable source. How old are you? sounds like you're as young a I was when first taking dissociatives, or at least your friend was. Be sober and read. Learning about drugs can be as fun as doing them lol. Check out the neuroscience page on bluelight.... you might be intrigued

I'm 17 currently I started using drugs at 13 I always liked uppers I started off with MDMA and went to coke in a year or do then went to heroin last year now I just do Amphetmines or ADHD medicines I never liked weed the first drug I did was Klonpin tho

Don't take Triple C's since they have other ingredients that can be lethal in high doses! Use DXM only products and do an allergy test with like 30-60mg at least one day before you take a larger dose.
A few percent of the population cant handle metabolising DXM due to the lack of the needed enzymes and react very sensitive to this drug.

I know someone who was tripping for about 4-5 days because of this and felt like shit the whole time. This was from 300mg only, so do your homework.

Generally I would advise to just smoke some weed because DXM is a pretty shitty and dirty feeling drug and can be pretty dangerous if dosed too high or combined with other drugs (like adderal for example).

Real trip c's are shit. Do not take. They have ingredients that will damage you and could kill. Learn something right now. Don't use the term trip c's . I'm teaching you some harm reduction. You come on here and learn, you pay it forward and correct and educate those around you that need it.
Now, as others have already stated, go to a grocery store or some chain store, and get a product that under active ingredients only says dextromethorphan hydrobromide. That's it. Either a bottle of syrup or cough gels. If you never done it, a 4oz bottle will do ya. In reality, goto Erowid.com they are probably the best as far as dosing goes. Figure it out from there. Peace.

Omg... there has been way to many young people coming in with pretty serious use problems...

Look... This is not going to end well for you. Drug addiction might seem fun when you are young and don't realize what is about to happen to you, but you are putting yourself in a situation that is going to destroy your life, likely for the rest of your life. You started at age 13 that means you have not lived a day since you hit puberty sober... That has destroyed your brains pleasure center which means that you are always going to think you need drugs to have a good time, you made a already crippling disease that much more dangerous by starting at that age... for the sake of your life you need to try curbing your use. If you can not do that you may need to start looking for help.

This is all too much, this is the second person that started heavy drug use at 13 in the past 24 hours to make an account. I fear for the future of the world. I think eventually the gov't will be giving us "soma" because we will take it happily. Complete control by pharmaceutical intervention. We are as a society making all of the worst predictions of science fiction writers and mad men come to reality. Whether it is Huxley or even Charles Manson being right about the race wars.

your to young to be using. stop using such powerful mind altering substances while your brain is still developing. CARE ABOUT YOUR BODY AND YOUR MIND YOU COULD DO IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO IT.

alls i will say is do an extraction to get powder dxm, if your not able to do that then your not able to use it and even if your able to do that wait till your older. at least 21+ id say somewhere in your lower 20's your brain stops developing.

use dxm cough gels 15mg/gel. 300mg is a good dose. if you want to make it last longer then smoke some weed with it or take more after 3-4 hrs. I would not use triple C's as they will cause problems, you can take 1-2 of them to increase the dose of DXM and to Potentiate, but don't be stupid and take 10 triple C's, ok?

With DXM less is more, 300-600mg will keep you more stable, cause less issues like head spinning/feelings of doom/nausea while still giving you an upper/euphoria feeling.

the simplest way to make it stronger/longer is take more, 600-700mg will last much longer and be a way different high than 300mg

I remember when I was a youngun I used to eat the cough gels after poking them with a pin, 720mg was my favourite dose. 3rd plateau robo walks.

Just do it when you'll have a day afterwards to deal with the afterglow/hangover. And don't have your parents around... I'm serious on that. You'll be really obviously On Drugs...