Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dextromethorphan for quitting cigarettes during the Pandemic

PsychedelicOdyssey

Greenlighter
Hi.
So I just wanted to make a post on how DXM can help you quit smoking. Especially now during these Corona times.

I've used it a few times now to help me quit smoking cigarettes to be honest and it actually works if that's what you use it for..

I've used Iboga and Ibogaine a fair amount of times myself and I find the "addiction interuption" aspect of it does the job good enough for now with DXM (until I get my hands on some actual iboga again!) 🤣😛.

Today is my 4th day without a cigarette or any Nicotine whatsoever & getting here has been a breeze!!
I was smoking roughly 15 - a pack a day.

I've been using about 15-30 Robitusson gel caps a day and honestly quitting smokes has been like nothing. And I am already almost at my day 5.

When I first started without tolerance it was 15-20 gels a day. 2nd and 3rd day 25 felt more comfortable. And today 33 of them 😜. Higher levels just get more disturbing for me lol. Be careful.

Tomorrow will be the last dex day and than BOOM I'm at day 5 no smokes by than.

Worst will have passed. And my cigarette demon will be behind me just like that.

D.X.M. DEFINITELY dissociated me from tobacco cigarettes 😛😛 lol!!

Vaping lots of kush throughout too!! 💨

Thanks for reading.

Thank you.
I have been without cigarettes coming up on a month now.
I used dxm for the first 5 days and than stopped.
My body definitely hurt a bit afterwards and 5 days was more than enough cough syrup for me!!
Now I am just vaping cannabis & I'm very grateful :).