Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dextroamphetamine prescribing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be hard to fake narcolepsya? Im always sleepy tho.

Sorry if this reply is obsolete due to it being an old thread but just wanted to add that I think you would need to do a sleep study to show you have narcolepsy. They measure your brain waves patterns etc while you stay overnight.

It is also difficult to convince a psychiatrist you have adhd as they may ask to see old school reports which is what happened with me.

It's thanks to a very cool aussie I have loads of dexies here in the UK, didn't need em for his adhd anymore but ya gotta milk a prescription like that! its funny here the chemical name is 'dexamfetamine', no joke. brand name is Dexedrine

Dude....dex not dextro.
My young fella has them (autistic) and they are prescribed by his pediatrician. Dunno about a GP but i guess yes.

Hey! What is going on in your head? What are your priorities? Are you really so desperate that you are willing to deprive your autistic child of her/his medicine so you can get high?

Think.

Hey! What is going on in your head? What are your priorities? Are you really so desperate that you are willing to deprive your autistic child of her/his medicine so you can get high?

Think.

Hey! What is going on in your head? What is your education? Are you really so silly that you cannot see her explanation?

Read.

Apologies for the smart-arsed answer. I am sure oldrolla makes sure medication is and will be fully available for her son before she takes any for herself.

I did read her explanation. I do not believe her. Controlled substances are not legally refilled ahead of schedule.

I did read her explanation. I do not believe her. Controlled substances are not legally refilled ahead of schedule.

Perhaps her son does not require his medication every day? It is certainly not uncommon for people to not use their whole dexamphetamine subscription.

She is not the prescribing doctor. It is not her call. Her child could be experiencing withdrawl symptoms and be unable to communicate it.

We can't really speculate much further. If oldrolla wishes to elaborate, she may. I would be extremely surprised to hear her child's health is her anything other than her #1 priority.

Ok...time to set the record straight!

Oldrolla is a HE!
I never deprive my son of his medicine!
I had some left over because my son couldn't handle the slow release 8 hour dose (concerta) he was prescribed and went back to the 4 hour dosage (name brand ritalin)!
Yes he is prescribed ritalin daily but i choose to not give it to him on the weekend and as such have some left over.

And my son has what they call "high functioning autism" which is the opposite of what first springs to mind. It is a low grade autism which means he can perform the normal day to day things but still struggles with the social skills.

End trans....

PS. Chemi....thanks for the positive comments and yes he is my No.1 priority.

Hmmmm obviously the people who make certain comments about children don't actually have any themselves.
Anyway i think this thread should RIP for now...TTFN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.