• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dextroamphetamine/Adderal stroke symptoms?

crazybinc

Bluelighter
Long story sorry. Swim thinks he/she/it has had a stroke or a OD on dextroamphetamine with a combination of other things used with it.swim had snorted two 7.5mg adderall IR to start.he had been up for two days and a half on a diet pill called Phentermine. After running out, early in the morning was sober by 12 noon. Swim has only did phen for those 2days and no other drug for a few weeks.
Phen has no amphatamine rather a close molecule structure. Anyway after that being said I had 2
Adderall I got very disappointed only two 7.5 IR.
He snorted them fast feeling just barley awake.
About a hour later swims friends pet sold 9
Capsules of 10mg XR dex.swim put all
90mg of beads and made sweet very find
Powder snorted 1 cap worth and had a beer
And a shot of fire ball. Only thing besides water in 2 and a half days (bad idea) then in a 4 hour period
Did it all. And did it all. Plus took 5-htp and sudafed PM and coffee to make the effect stronger.after feeling good for about 2 hours then came the worst. I started slowly to feel confused and very tired drank more coffee to try to stay awake and enjoy swims 60$ high. Made it worse .couldn't pee for a long time and blatter started to get swollen and even bubble at times. When he urinated finnaly it took forever and was very slow and thick with a brownish orange color.Left eye felt pressure and dryness. He Felt
Very stupid too. Left leg and arm got tremors and tingly,feet very cold,flu like feeling to. And felt reality was fake it felt.
Everything just got worse untill the next day when
Swim crashed. And even then for a few days
High blood pressure untill a gold fish recommend
Flax seed a heart supplement. Wtf happened??
Stroke? A side effect from adderall and dex is
In rare instances stroke.but even at a no tolerance
90mg dex and 7.5 ad, that's high don't get me wrong
But do you think the sudafed PM and caffeine and 5-htp
Helped do this? Swim has a blood disorder very rare
Called thalasimia minor. Which just means his/hers
Red blood cells are smaller and weak.swim is 105 pounds and very skinny and a tiny person 5'4. What do you think? Any related stories?
A intelligent post with possible experience and good
Puzzle putting together skills will be very much appreciated. This is a serious post and unintelligent/usless or even rude feed back is not
Beneficiary to anyone nor worth my or your time.
And swim knows now to be very careful.

Sounds to me like too much amp was consumed, based on the symptoms listed. Not sure any of the others would factor in. Doesn't really sound like it.

I love dexedrine IR it's so good and so clean luckily I am scripted that and 30mg IR Adderall which is unheard of I know but boy am I one lucky sucker.

Their is no pharm grade amp that even comes close to dexedrine. 20mgs IR of that and you will write a 65 page paper while doing laundry and cooking lol I love it. Anyone who likes uppers I really do believe you should try some dexedrine it's like heavennnn.

Damn. I've never tried dexedrine before, but I keep reading hype about it. I doubt my doc would agree to put me on it.

It seems like too much was used.
Btw, we don't use 'swim' in BL crazybinc.

Never got the whole swim thing like that protects you from anything you write... lol

Because of 95zr1's comment, I just ordered some dexedrine IR. I tried 50 mg of Vyvanse today and almost fell asleep on it. This house needs cleaning and it's not going to happen without a little help, sorry!

I hope you are feeling ok but recommend getting checked out. No one can say if you had a TIA but many people with have further episodes shortly after their first. If you arent stopping the dexedrine, I would be even more worried.

5-HTP and caffeine raises my quasi-tachycardic permanent state to full blown tachycardia. Just caffeine alone is bad for me, well no, coffee is horrible this way for me, sodas have much less caffeine (50mg per can of Mountain Dew), which is what I drink as my sole softdrink, the red one, one can a day max, I was drinking Pepsi Throwback with real sugar but it's now unavailable).

So yeah, on top of 90mg dex (did you take all that at once? I'm scripted Dexedrine since 12 years but don't take it since 2 years, its stocking up, hey its free, someday maybe it will regain its magic), cos when I binged with my gf, we'd take 25-40mg first, then another similar dose 3-4 hours later and another after much secks 12 hours later, that'd be more than 90mg, but its spread out, 90mg at once...ouch, that's a lot of pink hearts and spansules, 15's or ten at once. Only way to know you had a stroke is to have blood tests and a CT scan at least of your brains. Hope you can manage to get this done. As for myself I sometimes thought I was getting a stroke or something cardiac from street meth pills which were cut with caffeine, the amount of shitting I did and the actual analysis I performed (and another online saying 5 parts caffeine for 1 part meth), Roman Clocks they were, thankfully I was scripted Inderal then for tachycardia. I just blamed the tingling on my head as a normal amphetamine side effect, took double dose Inderal and an Aspirin and waited it away. The feeling of lack of blood on one side of the head was horrible though, usually those feelings of pricks and needles are associated to euphoria but it was kind of too much for too long, I dodged a bullet then and haven't touched amps of any kind since 3 years.

It does not seem as though you had a stroke, but consumed too many stimulants at once. Still you should go to a medical professional and tell them what happened.