• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexie tolerance

hh95

Bluelighter
Hey BL, ive just been having a look through the forums of stuff about dexamphetamine out of pure boredom. I am reading a lot of people taking low doses like 10mg for study and 20mg+ for a high/buzz/rush, and get quiet good effects from such small doses. I personally need WAAYYYYY more than that, particularly for a rush. I have taken more than 40 5mg D5's at once on multiple occasions (chasing a meth like rush) without feeling completely wired out or cooked, sometimes I will take swigs from the bottle not even counting how many im taking at once and swallow. My question is this, if people are getting recreational effects at 20mg+ why is it taking me so much to get high? I mean my very first experience with any stimulant was smoking meth for 3 days straight so I was sorta thrown in the deep end and maybe I was expecting to much or have a cross tolerance or something?

Also I never realized how some people have such NEGATIVE effects from taking such small amounts. Obviously taking 40 dexies isn't recommended for the feint of heart but am I putting myself in real danger taking such high doses.. I have always sorta put dexies down to kiddy drugs but it seems I may be wrong....