• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dexamphetamine side effects??

homesickghosts

Greenlighter
Can anyone tell me if these side effects of dexamphetamine/ Dexedrine are normal?? And if these are normal does anyone know how to manage them?
Grinding teeth/ jaw
Anxiety/ nervousness
Calmness
Sweating
Very thirsty
Easily annoyed
Low energy
Feeling weak
Loss of appetite
Shaking
Blurry vision
Skin picking
Untalkative/ don't feel like talking

Yeah, all normal esp coming down from too much. Take less next time.
For now Benzos if you got them, Booze if you don't, a nice hot shower or bath and keep drinking water, and eat if you can keep it down.

They're all normal. Either take less, or take some Magnesium and see if that helps at all. I'm moving this to other drugs.

Those all may be possible side effects, but if Dexedrine did all that bad stuff to everyone who took it, then no one in their right mind would want to take it more than once!

i have found that some people react badly to amphetamines. no matter how much they do, they always have high levels of anxiety, over think shit, get shaky, jittery, etc. i dont think its right for everyone.. myself, i get the jaw clenching, but never anxiety, paranoia or any negative feelings really, other than loss of appetite, which is always gonna happen, and sleeplesness while hi. if u dont enjoy amphetamines, your body chemistry/ or mental state is probly not well suited for it. find something else to enjoy. if u dont enjoy it, just dont do it.. unless u have a bunch of benzos, that would help.. but u might end up with a benzo addiction ;)

I've experienced these side effects myself and they are really annoying to the point that I don't take stims anymore.

I used to be able to take speed and cocaine without any anxiety or negative effects.

I found when I was addicted to opiates I couldn't tolerate any stims at all without severe anxiety and worry.

Yet, when I was not on opiates I enjoyed stims binges every weekend.. Maybe it's for the best ;)

I do not like stims much - because since my childhood I suffer under insomnia. But rarely I do pushing myself - eg at some party .

But could helpers where: High dosed Vitamins, Calcium, Magnesia, 5-HTP, Valerian Root (but not so much), Etiz (Benzos) or Booze.
Some swear about smoking Mary - but I had be me always another effect. I was longer on - but the side effects where not so strong. But a waste. Because I could not get high with that.

They're all normal. try a mouth guard for grinding. Drink lots of water, eat, take vitamins. If the anxiety is really bad you should keep some xanax around in case you have an anxiety attack, xanax makes dextroamphetamine less powerful and helps with anxiety attacks. parachute it if you end up needing it