Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dex-amphetamine

just another thing to note... anyone who eats 15 dexies at once is crazy

djsim said:
just another thing to note... anyone who eats 15 dexies at once is crazy

that only equals 75mg.......interesting to note that in the US it is known that its not uncommon for docs to prescribe just under that amount per day for ADHD!

max allowed dose in Aus is 30mg

retrogradeamnesia said:
faster coming up, farkn horrid taste

They taste like sugar! Possibly the easiest pills to leave under your tongue indefinitely!

(yes, obviously since posting I have tried - well, been prescribed dex. Although the 75mg figure mentioned below is...wow! My doc wanted m one FIVE milligrams and the only reason he upped it to ten, was because I had printouts of the methylphenidate/dextroamphetamine equivalency charts.

I'm wondering, for those of you who are University students and use dexamphetamine for study purposes:

What is your dosing regime?
ie how long do you study for, how much do you initially dose, how much do you re-dose and how often?

Mikie said:
wondering has anyone else mixed dexies and weed? what was the reaction?
I have had dexxies and weed and I soley recomend it. of course im not a big fan of dexxies but yeah with a decent mix they go alright. I cant really comment, i have pretty much mixed bongs with every drug ive taken...

IMO, nothing funner than burning a few points thru the CP then chopping up a 50 or somethin...

filenet said:
that only equals 75mg.......interesting to note that in the US it is known that its not uncommon for docs to prescribe just under that amount per day for ADHD!

max allowed dose in Aus is 30mg

not true. there is several patients who are prescribed 10x 5mg tablets daily. Over board to say the least

Is there really much point in separating the good stuff from the shitty stuff in the pills? or should you just munch a few of em down?

Ritalin doesn't effect me, all it does is kinda make me feel weird, not in good way, so hoping these will be better, but 1 Ritalin is good for studying, and so are no-doz i guess, but need a bigger dose say 3-4 for the same effect of 1 Ritalin, but i hate caffeine.

Just eat them.
The first time I ever tried dexamphetamine I stupidly took 30mg, then 15mg not long later and went to work (lol). Either way I was extremely talkative, got my work done and no one really noticed I hope (Apart from everyone commenting on my mood). I think this drug is definitely underrated, yes its not as strong as the super-strong stimulants but its still an amphetamine!

And still definitely addictive.

djsim said:
not true. there is several patients who are prescribed 10x 5mg tablets daily. Over board to say the least

My doctor only prescribed me 30mg per day, but he scripted it so I could pick up 200 every 3 weeks instead of 4, however I could still run out of my 6 month script if I went overboard, he warned me about that.

I was also honest with him and told him how on some days I wouldn't use it, and others I'd take up 15. he was actually pretty cool about it.

rm2x said:
I was also honest with him and told him how on some days I wouldn't use it, and others I'd take up 15. he was actually pretty cool about it.

I think this tends to go down very well with doctors - especially when its true.

djsim said:
vic, rx is written "up to 10x 5mg tabs split daily"

its actually 60mg/day it may be split or in one big dose depending on the patient's needs. Found this in AMH (http://www.amh.net.au/)

Morissey said:
'm wondering, for those of you who are University students and use dexamphetamine for study purposes:

What is your dosing regime?
ie how long do you study for, how much do you initially dose, how much do you re-dose and how often?

For days when i really need it, i use 1x5mg per day, not to be used for more than 2 days in a row (yes i try to control myself). I can get up early and study for ages on end.
I also take one 1x5mg 1-2 hours before an exam ONLY if i spent the previous night doing an all-nighter. Tolerance builds up very rapidly, a friend of mine starting doing 1 a day then one month later it was 7 a day, so ONLY take it when you need it.

I actually tried taking rave dose of 5x5mg and tried to study, i found that it inhibited my ability to learn. Anyone also get this?