Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dex-amphetamine

cancle

Bluelighter
Will have some easy(free) access to some dexies. Any suggestions on dose, mixes ect.. owuld be nice.
Dunker mein dumplings.

Dont do it.
Seen so many people get hooked on those shitty little things.
The come down is soo not worth the slight buzz you get.
They Ruin a good pill, and you cant get to sleep for shit no matter how many cones you smoke.
Have a few cups of coffee if u want a cheap thrill.

On the flipside
smile.gif

I love dexies.
Best dancing tool.
Bad comedown... yeh. But a dexie comedown is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
I'll have about 8 and dance really hard all night. Some poeple i know have alot more, like 15-20.
Dexies rawk.

The much maligned dexie.
Constantly bagged, but easily the most underrated drug in the business.
No it doesnt get ur body rushing like ordinary dl-amphetamine but for the cleanest CNS stimulation u can commonly find this is it. (pure d-meth not overly common
smile.gif

Provided u r happy to ingest them, they will serve u well. I think thats y people dont like them coz u cant get that rush of snorting.
But anyway, 1 for studying is enough for me (when i need it only; u do it too much and u will be dependent on them).
Maybe 3 for going out/dancing and then u can just munch one every hour or so.
People tend to go way overboard on dexies. They think that 5mg dose means they must take 10 tablets at once..crap.
As i said thats 5mg of PURE D-amphetamine. Street meth is anywhere from 5-40% its never dry so ur loosing heaps of weight in actual drug right there. (Crystal meth/ice of course is a different story)

My point being if u have mediocre quality speed (20%), then a point is suddenly looking like about 10mg of d-methamphetamine. Obviously dexies are d-amphetamine but in low doses and for a bit of fun the effects are not going to be hugely different.

Dexies can be an antidote for being completely mashed by a strong stoney pill. times when i have felt gone on MDXX, 2 dexies was a saviour. The headfuck cleared, i could dance but the "good" MDMA effects remained.

Anyway have fun; they r seen as kiddy drugs, which perhaps they r; but they can be powerful and extremely economically efficient if used the right way.
Plus its nice to have something made by a pharamceutical company in a lab, and not cooked up in a pot in someone's garage.

Last edited:
All i can say is bad comedown = too many.
There is absolutely no scientific reason y ordinary speed should be easier on the comedown than dexies.
It is dirtier, its more potent, its more addictive.
The only possible reason is as your body on speed rushes a lot more, at the end of it u r more physically tired than just with dexies; hence the sleep factor.
But i have never had problems with sleeping when amount taken is kept respectable, and i am talking 5-6 here; and obviously u dont have them too close to when u want to sleep. Anything taken orally is going to hang around a lot longer.
I would second Fry-ds warning though on the dependence factor. Getting them for free and all; its so easy to say its just a little tablet, i'll take a couple to go to work coz i am tired...and then it goes on.

Fry-d you said that dexies ruin a good pill...
can you explain this further? if you had say 3 or 4 dexies an hour or two before a good pill what effect would this have?
(assuming a pill with only MDMA)
if anyone else knows as well, this is of big interest to me. thanks in advance
smile.gif

I wouldnt have more than 3, and a good 2 hours before taking the pill.
Saying that i have seen people have speed, then a bit later a pill. The pill does not come on for AGES. everyone else is well on their way. When the speed users pill finally hits they get utterly smashed, moreso than others. Somehow i think it takes the speed wearing off for the MDXX effects to become noticeable, but at the same time when it does wear off they r left at this lower level of energy and excitement = monged. Obviously not true for everyone but something that seems to happen too much to be coincidence. Prob only true for the less pure MDXX pills and strong ones.
It is thought that dopamine release (amphetamine) can reduce the serotonergic effects of MDMA; esp the empathy side of things = more CNS side of things. Not so much the physical side effects. Dexies may have a greater impact than speed here.
Others dont believe this so to a degree it may be pyschological. But in any event, speed too close to MDXX, esp before is not preferred by most.
(Most cocaine users will say coke before a pill completely kills it!)
With MDMA it must be remembered that its meant to be the best of both worlds. Hence u shouldnt need ANYTHING else to complement it.
However pills described as very mashy can imo be MDMAnised by dexies. Ill never forget the exp i had on Perth's yellow windmills; once with a few dexies, once without; VERY different.
I think a massive release of serotonin overpowering the dopamine, which comes with a big dose of MDMA and perhaps MDEA is responsible for the dreaded s%#... feeling and as i said above, those kiddy drugs can kinda restore a more pleasurable balance.
And its a cheaper alternative than taking a $50 pill then $15 worth of whizz just coz u feel ur just too messy.
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 23 April 2001).]
[This message has been edited by Biscuit (edited 23 April 2001).]

Dont get me wrong I still pop the odd D5 to enjoy a good night of dancing.
But watch u dont get stuck on them especially as there always free, well I know I would never pay for em. I find they diminish a pills effects if U take them before a good E. I also find tho that they help get rid of that anxiety of waiting for a pill to come on sorta thing, if u know what I mean, bit of a catch 22. They dull your roll but at least your bopping arround not waiting for it to come on.
I would agree tho that they mix kinda well with tha alchemahole
smile.gif
Stops u getting too trashed u can just drink n drink n dance like a nuttter. I've had many a night at globe on the weed/d/piss combination.
I just find the comedown shits me way too much. So if ur gunna do em take a few at the start of the night and leave it at that if u exceed the 5/6 mark I find that eating the next day is near impossible, good way to lose weight that :p Or on the other hand dont take em at all go out have ur bikkie n if u get tooo smacked out a couple of d5's usuallly get u off ur ass.
I seeem to contridict(sp?) myself a lot dont I
smile.gif

Fry-d- im with ya bro!
i wouldn't piss on dexies, there are so much better legal drugs out there.
or don't be such a cheap bastard and buy yourself a nice pk of methamphetamine.

Biscuit & Fry-d- - thank you very much for the info. A bit confusing
smile.gif
but very informative none the less.
I usually take like 3 dexies early on the night like 9 or 10 usually just to wake me up a bit and get me in the swing of things i guess
smile.gif
and then a pill at like 12 or so. Hmmm im definetly gonna be looking into this more but I might have just given up this little habit of mine
smile.gif

Either way, two things for sure. one - dexies are definetly good with alcohol and two - having more than 5 or 6 in a night keeps you up for way, way too long.
Ive always said dexies - good for your brain, bad for your body and E - bad for your brain, good for your body (relatively speaking of course
smile.gif
). Thanks guys.

I have simple words of hard earned wisdom:
Dexies plus Alcohol = expensive night out + hangover from satan himself
I find that it allows me to drink astronomical amounts of piss and this leads me to spend like 150+ dollars on piss....not good for a student.
Oh, and then they wear off - welcome to the arse-end of hell!

I always take a few (3-5) dexes when I pill. I find that if I dont, the pill will always "smack" me out, and I'll spend most of the night sitting down and chatting. Which is not when I want when there is some awesome DnB playing.
I think that maybe this affects the strength of the E, but I like to be able to dance.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get lots of energy and not "smack" out without taking dexes or speed ?

soo..
should I or should I not take them with a pill?
if so what is the best timing if I want to go hard all night?
Oh and thank all of you so much.*hugz*

yeah I'd like to know the answer to this question also, thanks.

i say go for it but make shure you have them before your pill otherwise it will flatten it out. but if you dont want to get "smacked" consider what you are doing when it first hits i find that if you are dancing when it does you keep dancing and if not youll be in the same mood all night.
or you cud take the dexies. dont take more then 10 will a pill coz you wont feel it as good. but try it for yourself coz any given drug will affect a different person differently

WARNING IN ADVANCE: ME THINKS ME SOUNDS LIKE MY MOTHER
I will be honest, and say that sometimes about the only thing that will get me off my arse and back on the dancefloor after a big head full of 'cid is a couple of those loverly little diet caps. But gee that is after tripping off my little head for quite a few hours.
Before a big night out - and I know it sounds a little soft - how about resting up a bit. Not that I always follow my own advice, I mean we all lead busy lives. Seems to me that to be alert, and enthused for a big night or weekend out why not try eating and sleeping well in the lead up? You had better be carefull though because I belive it can be a bit habit forming.

What's all this about bad dexie comedowns? How many do you have to take for this to happen? The most I've had is 12 (wouldn't do so again) and sure I felt a bit drained late the next day but that's about it.
I think for what they do and how clean they are they're quite useful.
BTW what's the go with snorting? A friend of mine crushed one up and railed it, but I thought with dexiez there wasn't much point in doing so.

Biscuit: When taking A LOT of good speed, seratonin release can be triggered because of that!
I can say I've felt something 'e' like when I've been very influenced by good powder.
smile.gif

I guess there is nothing wrong with snorting them but think about it.
5mg of amphetamine and 195mg of chalky binder.
Try crushing one up and seeing the massive line u have just produced. All for a 1/20th of a point of drug.
I personally would have to be desperate to vaccuum that up.
MachT: i didnt mean speed blocks the release of serotonin. But many people will agree that if u are heavily speeding the unique empathetic and tactile effects of MDMA are diminished.
And speed being "e" like is surely meth.
I've read its actually the amphetamine effects of MDMA that is repsonsible for the euphoria. When combined with the exclusive MDXX effects of empathy and physical feelings etc u get that magical and unique exp.

Don't even bother. If u want something speedy to make u dance, just have some speed.